U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2013, 03:40 PM

119 posts, read 152,325 times

Advertisements

I live in the south and have not seen one White woman here with a Brown guy whether he be Latino, Indian, or Middle Eastern, there is definitely some racism involved. I want to go to an area where I will INDEED be judged as an individual and not a race group.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2013, 03:47 PM
Status: "could've~would've~should've used 'have', not 'of'" (set 16 days ago)

10,456 posts, read 14,303,163 times
Really? You just don't look I suppose. I've dated plenty of 'brown' guys. (Living in Houston was like a smorgasbord, lol!) Lot's of my kids 'brown' friends date interracially, I don't think they really concern themselves much with who is what color.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:28 PM

6 posts, read 6,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickcarraway12 View Post
I live in the south and have not seen one White woman here with a Brown guy whether he be Latino, Indian, or Middle Eastern, there is definitely some racism involved. I want to go to an area where I will INDEED be judged as an individual and not a race group.
Did you live under a rock in the ocean? It's fine, I'm not here to fight. I just hate ignorance that keeps humanity from going forward. And clearly you are just trolling.

Have a nice troll day.

Old 05-17-2013, 04:56 PM

370 posts, read 742,536 times
the issue i have is that you have posted this same thread many times over and over..you come off as creepy and obsessed.

please move on.

Quote:

Old 05-17-2013, 05:34 PM

and I still haven't gotten any answers

if my threads would stay on topic and we let the convo die out that way, I would NEVER post these threads again on the forum or even bring up race

Old 05-17-2013, 06:58 PM

Yes you would, you're obsessed with race, brown men with white and latina women. You are convinced the problem is your location and not your attitude, even though countless people have told you different, over and over and over again in how many threads, under how many different accounts?!
You are NOT ever going to get someone on here telling you there is some magic place where all the brown men cavort happily with all the white and latina women. For pete's sake it doesn't work that way!
You have some weird idea that your skin color automatically makes you acceptable or unacceptable but the truth is that really doesn't matter much to most women. Why is it so hard for you to grasp that women can like a whole range of types and that there are a whole lot of other things we find more important than whether or not you are 'brown'?

Old 05-17-2013, 07:08 PM

because, I have never seen a brown man down here with a white woman, period

problem?

it is the location, anyone else not aware of the history of the south?

why is it that a black man can post a thread like this and get legitimate answers but I cannot?

post legitimate answers and examples of brown men - white women couples you know in real life or there is no point in you being on this thread

location matters A LOT

Old 05-17-2013, 07:19 PM

Never is a pretty strong word.
I'm
white. I live in the south. I've dated mexican men, asian men, multi-racial men, black men, white men, and you'd be able to include the middle eastern guy if he'd so much as returned half my interest, lol. Is that legitimate enough for you? I'm not that unusual. It is NOT the south that is the problem.

Old 06-04-2013, 11:03 AM

908 posts, read 1,305,301 times
Quote:
because, I have never seen a brown man down here with a white woman, period

problem?

it is the location, anyone else not aware of the history of the south?

why is it that a black man can post a thread like this and get legitimate answers but I cannot?

post legitimate answers and examples of brown men - white women couples you know in real life or there is no point in you being on this thread

location matters A LOT
Black men can't too much either, not on city-data(MANY Faux News fans), but you won't because middle easterners, and anyone who resembles them(south east Asians) are 'Merica's current bogey man. Every non-white, non-Christian group has went through it in America at one time or another, just check the history. Then accept that we are NOT post-racial, even with a 1/2 black POTUS, and even though it's 2013.

Now, back to a place where white girls and Latinas may date men of your background. I think NJ has many towns/cities like this. Jersey City is very multi-cultural, and has a high middle eastern & south east Asian community. So does Paterson, NJ, New Brunswick, NJ, and the surrounding areas. I went to school with plenty of white girls who dates men from your area of the world. NJ is a very multicultural place with tons to offer, city life, outdoors, beaches, even farms, and NYC & Philly are next door. It is much pricier than the much of the U.S, but you get a good quality of life, excellent healthcare, and great schools for when you do have kids.

Don't let some of these dismissive, minimizing comments upset you too much. Many American whites can't see racism against others because they've been conditioned not, too. Yes, some are outright jerks in denial, who are racist themselves, but many mean no harm, at least not in the NYC metro area. YouTube Jane Elliot Brown eyes Blue eyes experiment. She is a long time educator, and on point with her observations on race relations in America. A pretty awesome, older white lady.
Wish you well on your journey to find the best place to live for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or