Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2013, 07:09 AM

11,998 posts, read 12,923,705 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Marcinkiewicz View Post
Nah, you can make it. If you were working in Downingtown, though, you'd be trying to salvage half a day
Nope. Google has Downingtown as a 45 Minute commute in current traffic, and I live in the city. Thankfully, I'm able to walk to my job.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2013, 07:18 AM

5,454 posts, read 3,906,301 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2e1m5a View Post
Nope. Google has Downingtown as a 45 Minute commute in current traffic, and I live in the city. Thankfully, I'm able to walk to my job.
I realize this is a rather humorless site, but I'd still recommend that when you walk home you check with the street vendors you most trust, to see if they're offering senses of humor for purchase...right now, it's never sunny in PHI

Old 05-10-2013, 07:27 AM

Quote:
I realize this is a rather humorless site, but I'd still recommend that when you walk home you check with the street vendors you most trust, to see if they're offering senses of humor for purchase...right now, it's never sunny in PHI
Nowwww you want to play nice. Nothing screams sense of humor like starting an argument over whether a brewery 45 Min from the city is truly considered a regional brewery of that city. Must've taken me up on the Golden Monkey/Girl Scout Cookie offer.

Easy champ, I realize it's Friday but I would've at least waited until 11 AM.

Old 05-10-2013, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Nowwww you want to play nice. Nothing screams sense of humor like starting an argument over whether a brewery 45 Min from the city is truly considered a regional brewery of that city. Must've taken me up on the Golden Monkey/Girl Scout Cookie offer.

Easy champ, I realize it's Friday but I would've at least waited until 11 AM.
Dude you keep editing what you write. Last I checked this was 10 AM rather than 11 AM. You're swimming upstream anyway trying to prolong a battle of wits against me, but if you're going to try to compete, at least stay true to the original one-liner, okay? After all, were it happy hour, you'd have to actually deal with the people laughing at you as they observed our exchange. But here you can take full advantage of the tools at your disposal to make your comebacks look wittier (not that I even know what "strategic" advantage you gained by switching 10 to 11 and by italicizing "least"...you tell me what the master plan entailed there)

Old 05-10-2013, 07:46 AM

For the record I started drinking some ROC NY beers (Dundee sampler pack) around 3 AM. Your attempted zingers are entirely off my radar, since I know not what a standard work schedule is, nor will I ever

Old 05-10-2013, 08:37 AM

Quote:
Dude you keep editing what you write. Last I checked this was 10 AM rather than 11 AM. You're swimming upstream anyway trying to prolong a battle of wits against me, but if you're going to try to compete, at least stay true to the original one-liner, okay? After all, were it happy hour, you'd have to actually deal with the people laughing at you as they observed our exchange. But here you can take full advantage of the tools at your disposal to make your comebacks look wittier (not that I even know what "strategic" advantage you gained by switching 10 to 11 and by italicizing "least"...you tell me what the master plan entailed there)
LOL, I honestly have no idea what you've turned this conversation into but you're obviously taking things way too seriously.
I was never in a "battle of wits" against you and I have no "master plan". Lmao wtf? I will edit any of my posts as I please, thanks.

But seriously, Are you feeling OK? Haha. Buffalo can claim Souther Tier-It's a great brewery lol. Drunk blogging is never advised.

Last edited by 2e1m5a; 05-10-2013 at 08:46 AM..

Old 05-10-2013, 09:08 AM

Quote:
LOL, I honestly have no idea what you've turned this conversation into but you're obviously taking things way too seriously.
I was never in a "battle of wits" against you and I have no "master plan". Lmao wtf? I will edit any of my posts as I please, thanks.

But seriously, Are you feeling OK? Haha. Buffalo can claim Souther Tier-It's a great brewery lol. Drunk blogging is never advised.
Tragic how petty you were from the start. I can only guess what sort of multi-level marketing scheme you attempt to hoodwink the Kenzos of Philly into participating in...

You might want to consult beeradvocate or ratebeer next time you attempt to denigrate Southern Tier--along with Ommegang, it is better than anything NE Pennsylvania has to offer. Keep enjoying the cracked Liberty Bell and the crack

Old 05-10-2013, 09:15 AM

You would have a Ron Paul 2012 message on your "wall". Keep fighting the "good fight", buddy.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Tragic how petty you were from the start. I can only guess what sort of multi-level marketing scheme you attempt to hoodwink the Kenzos of Philly into participating in...

You might want to consult beeradvocate or ratebeer next time you attempt to denigrate Southern Tier--along with Ommegang, it is better than anything NE Pennsylvania has to offer. Keep enjoying the cracked Liberty Bell and the crack
You can't be serious right now...Umm, pot meet kettle? You do realize that it was your petty remarks that started this entire dialogue, right? Are you old enough to be this drunk?

I was responding to a poster that was simply asking for Philly microbrew recommendations and you went off on some tangent saying that this and that were not really "Philly brews" because the cut-off for a brewery to be considered a regional brewery of a city is 28.74 Miles. I wouldn't have even responded to you if I didn't think you were that same poster.

I was being completely serious about Southern Tier-it is a great brewery and guess what? I don't give two flying f#ck$ is Buffalo wants to claim it. I'll still take Victory, Yards and Troegs over it though.

Crack open another one buddy! You're doing...yeah, you're doing good.

Old 05-10-2013, 09:21 AM

Quote:
You can't be serious right now...Umm, pot meet kettle? You do realize that it was your petty remarks that started this entire dialogue, right? Are you old enough to be this drunk?

I was responding to a poster that was simply asking for Philly microbrew recommendations and you went off on some tangent saying that this and that were not really "Philly brews" because the cut-off for a brewery to be considered a regional brewery of a city is 28.74 Miles.

I was being completely serious about Souther Tier-it is a great brewery and guess what? I don't give two flying f#ck$ is Buffalo wants to claim it. I'll still take Victory, Yards and Troegs over it though.
Southern Tier, so you know. My first post was playful (and many after that were as well), but I doubt Ron Paul supporters have it in them to distinguish subtleties. It's a black-and-white world in the prisonplanet

(prove me wrong)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.