U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2013, 10:05 AM

8 posts, read 7,207 times

Advertisements

I saw a article couple of months ago which title best bachelor or single male top cities to live.based on quality of life,jobs,income, and single women and culture ,rent etc. Not in order the cities are Houston Chicago Seattle Newyork Boston LA Philly Miami Columbus Ohio San Antonio Jacksonville Atlanta . Note crime is every where, also depend on your lifestyle what work for others might won't work for you. San Fran is a great city but more options for women mainly the majority at that.Dallas where I resign now as a retail grocers assistant manager,the job market is very good , Texas in general. Dallas is not known for a go singles city to spread out for one thing, more family oriented alot of very attracted women, but a lot are married or in relationship. The natives depend on there lifestyle alot of young beautiful black woman but you be surprise a good number with children not married Dallas is growing and getting progressive ,but it mixed views from black professional. Austin more of a hippie and yuppie vibe good music outdoors ,scenery, its a college town not a true diverse metropolitan like Houston or Dallas .anyway hope this will help good luck..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2013, 02:34 PM

28,272 posts, read 26,273,936 times
None of the above. Join the Foreign Service. Live overseas and learn a new language. Enjoy the affections of exotic women who find you to be even more exotic.

Old 12-30-2013, 10:31 AM

8 posts, read 7,207 times
True oversees I would say the next result that's why I'm working on my passport. The U.S cities are not getting know better well not the cities the citizens. Outside the U.S you have to watch your back too some countrys,some great especially those have Americans resign there some hate Americans, also have to think about employment, support system, getting around, culture ,health centers,good food, which some places don't have the best options you have to do your research and of course have some money..

Old 12-30-2013, 02:23 PM

5,302 posts, read 8,107,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oistrakh12 View Post
San Francisco! Best city for any race/age group
He wants warm and sunny year-round, not cold and overcast.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tor_Nado View Post
Norfolk, Washington DC, Richmond, Savannah
Only Savannah is the beachy, warm and sunny locale that the OP desires.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taynxtlvl View Post
Houston, LA, Inland Empire/San Bernadino CA, Dallas, Atlanta, Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham, Tampa, Miami, Ft. Lauderdale all options. Maybe New Orleans.
You've got many of these wrong. The IE is a dump. Dallas is cold in winters and nowhere near the beach, and Raleigh is also cold in winter. A lot of people on this thread just keep posting places with big AA populations and ignoring the other criteria of the OP. I mean, Charlotte? Really? It is cold and boring.

Old 12-30-2013, 02:31 PM

Tampa or Ft. Lauderdale in Florida. Jacksonville has too much racial tensions.
LA in California. San Diego is nice but there is not a very big AA population.
New Orleans is great-but the crime is of concern. If you find a safer area in the city, it would be great. Houston also works.

Honolulu is another good choice if you can afford it and deal with the isolation. While it is not known for its AA population, most everyone there is a minority (and very mixed) and could care less about race. The scenery is breathtaking and the weather and beaches are the best in the world.

Old 01-03-2014, 11:05 AM

6,652 posts, read 3,761,413 times
I'm a white woman in Dallas. The cities of Dallas and Houston have a high minority population, although it's mainly Hispanic. That's because these cities are pretty good for minorities, and the economies are pretty healthy. Dallas is very diverse economically. Neither of these cities will shut down because a couple of major factories move. Both are hot. Dallas is scorching hot, with a glaringly bright sun. Houston is not quite as hot but way humid (that doesn't bother me, but it does bother some others). The cost of homes is reasonable in both cities, when you get to that point in your life. Houston is closer to the beaches. Both have concerts & museums and outdoor events and parades and sports events. Lots to do. Dallas has a bus AND rail system, and is laid out well, so although distances may be far, you can travel pretty easily here. (Dallas is large, area wise, but has fewer people than Houston.) Houston traffic is a nightmare. It wasn't planned as a city; it just grew. I don't know about its public transportation.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.