U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 12:01 PM

688 posts, read 2,340,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Baseball games are a relaxing, traditional experience. To really enjoy and remember the experience, your best bet would be Wrigley Field, Fenway Park, or Yankee Stadium. These are the places you want your kids first game to be at. Nobody cares if you say you've been to Chase Field, but when you say Wrigley, Yankee, or Fenway, people will notice it

Your first sentence says it all.
I don't' care what other people notice.
When you take your kids ( futurecop kids that is )
I bet you won't either. It's about the family being together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2007, 12:02 PM

20,005 posts, read 67,038,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danco View Post
Future Cop you are a spunky little dude.
I'll bet a testicle in twenty years you'll see things differently
You know you can get upwards of 80K $ for a testicle if you sell one.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:07 PM

2,775 posts, read 10,468,614 times
Quote:
Future Cop you are a spunky little dude.
I'll bet a testicle in twenty years you'll see things differently
Haha, how so? The wise old folks agree with me, the educated young folks agree with me, the superficial Angelenos, on the other hand, will not agree with me. Why? Because they don't come first. God fobid new and inconvenient isn't tops. I'm sorry, but people will come here and say New York and Chicago are so outdated, as if we'rehas-beens. Oh, puhlease. Don't give me that. NYC and Chicago are some of the most modern cities in America, other than Houston and Seattle, which are tops. We have new things, we have old things, we have medium-aged things. We have everything.

What's so great about LA? The scenery? The scenery that I can find easily in Cape Town, Honolulu, San Diego, Anchorage, Rio de Janiero, etc.? What? Hollywood is something to brag about? Britney Spears is someone you'd want in your city? Angelenos take pride in the most ridiculous, stupid things ever. They brag about celebrities, they brag about gas-guzzlers, they brag about their house that's in the city, they brag about their beaches. But let's be real here... We all know LA has no beaches within city limits, but NYC and Chicago do. We all know you have bungalows in the city; and it takes 2 hours to drive to work. We all know Britney Spears is a klutzy skank. We all know Hollywood is a pathetic, fake industry that has little, if any, importance. We all know gas-guzzlers are polluting the Earth and screwing up the Ozone Layer.

Los Angeles does have hometown pride, but a pride that you shouldn't be so prideful about. Just shows the reality of numerous Angelenos.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:08 PM

Quote:
You know you can get upwards of 80K $ for a testicle if you sell one.
LOL
( at my age I would be lucky to get 80 cents )
After six kids they're spent anyways.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Your first sentence says it all.
I don't' care what other people notice.
When you take your kids ( futurecop kids that is )
I bet you won't either. It's about the family being together.
I don't have kids. I'm only 17.

Yes, it is about the family being together. But the unique, character-filled surroundings create a special bond. If you want to be together with the family, why not sit at home and talk?

Old 11-21-2007, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Haha, how so? The wise old folks agree with me, the educated young folks agree with me, the superficial Angelenos, on the other hand, will not agree with me. Why? Because they don't come first. God fobid new and inconvenient isn't tops. I'm sorry, but people will come here and say New York and Chicago are so outdated, as if we'rehas-beens. Oh, puhlease. Don't give me that. NYC and Chicago are some of the most modern cities in America, other than Houston and Seattle, which are tops. We have new things, we have old things, we have medium-aged things. We have everything.

What's so great about LA? The scenery? The scenery that I can find easily in Cape Town, Honolulu, San Diego, Anchorage, Rio de Janiero, etc.? What? Hollywood is something to brag about? Britney Spears is someone you'd want in your city? Angelenos take pride in the most ridiculous, stupid things ever. They brag about celebrities, they brag about gas-guzzlers, they brag about their house that's in the city, they brag about their beaches. But let's be real here... We all know LA has no beaches within city limits, but NYC and Chicago do. We all know you have bungalows in the city; and it takes 2 hours to drive to work. We all know Britney Spears is a klutzy skank. We all know Hollywood is a pathetic, fake industry that has little, if any, importance. We all know gas-guzzlers are polluting the Earth and screwing up the Ozone Layer.

Los Angeles does have hometown pride, but a pride that you shouldn't be so prideful about. Just shows the reality of numerous Angelenos

Spunky you are so right on... talk to ya in 20 years ( if I'm tickin )

FYI look in the upper right hand corner to see where members live.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Spunky you are so right on... talk to ya in 20 years ( if I'm tickin )

FYI look in the upper right hand corner to see where members live.
I knew where you live the whole time. I was just saying that because... Well, I felt like it. Milky always comes on at around 9 PM Pacific time... Hopefully I can set him and his backwards morals straight.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:28 PM

2,248 posts, read 5,936,467 times
Alright, let's try to end this bitchfest before things get out of hand.

Old 11-21-2007, 12:36 PM

Okay, here goes...

NYC, Chicago, and DC run America's economy, and they also entertain us, **** us off, they do EVERYTHING.

LA entertains lazy Americans, very pathetically, I must say.

Houston provides us with weather and some space knowledge, thanks to space stations and satellites.

Miami provides a 2nd home to the New York Mafia.

Seattle provides us with this forum and our computer software.

Boston provides us with American history knowledge, as does Philly.

Philly provides us with great doctors.

Done.

Traditions are what make the world go round!

Now, done.

Old 11-21-2007, 02:38 PM

5,717 posts, read 14,013,887 times
New York = Los Angeles
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or