U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-21-2007, 02:39 PM
 
Location: Corvallis, OR
146 posts, read 746,112 times
Reputation: 68

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintLaurent View Post
How about you look it up yourself? Why would he go through the trouble to "provide you the statistics" when you can easily look them up yourself? You can read, right?

New York is money mecca.
If you could read, or rather were educated, you would know what a fallacy is. The burden of proof is on the person making a claim, not vice-versa you ****ing moron.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-21-2007, 02:39 PM
 
Location: Scarsdale, NY
2,775 posts, read 10,567,264 times
Reputation: 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatealoneskatetogether View Post
if orange county is becomming poorer by the minute and more like mexico, why did mission viejo (south orange county) win safest city in the us?
Amherst, NY is the 4th safest city in the US. You know where it is? It borders the 2nd poorest city in the country, and the 24th most dangerous city in the country; Buffalo, NY.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2007, 02:41 PM
 
Location: Scarsdale, NY
2,775 posts, read 10,567,264 times
Reputation: 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenOR View Post
you ****ing moron.
Just so you know, name-calling is not tolerated here. I have many infractions for name-calling. Haven't done it since then. They nail you hard.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2007, 02:44 PM
 
Location: manhattan
274 posts, read 233,017 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatealoneskatetogether View Post
if orange county is becomming poorer by the minute and more like mexico, why did mission viejo (south orange county) win safest city in the us?
Jesus, can you read?

Can anyone on the west coast read? The only group of highly intelligent people I have come across are in San Fransisco! Now I see why they look down on the rest of you.

Where did he say that Orange County was getting poorer? He said Orange County is getting wealthier and Los Angeles is getting poorer.

Good God!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2007, 02:47 PM
 
Location: Phoenix metro
20,005 posts, read 67,950,554 times
Reputation: 10048
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintLaurent View Post
Jesus, can you read?

Can anyone on the west coast read? The only group of highly intelligent people I have come across are in San Fransisco! Now I see why they look down on the rest of you.

Where did he say that Orange County was getting poorer? He said Orange County is getting wealthier and Los Angeles is getting poorer.

Good God!
Shhhhh, dont **** off the trolls, theyll come out of the woodwork.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2007, 02:49 PM
 
Location: Corvallis, OR
146 posts, read 746,112 times
Reputation: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by LP640 View Post
Well, I live in Los Angeles and let me tell you....the wealthy people are leaving. ....Leaving for Orange County. Its not becoming a "town for the super-wealthy", it is becomming an extension of Mexico. It's getting poorer and poorer by the minute.
Wow, for someone who questions everyone's reading abilities, you sure didn't take the time to read the posts in this thread very well.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2007, 02:50 PM
 
Location: manhattan
274 posts, read 233,017 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenOR View Post
If you could read, or rather were educated, you would know what a fallacy is. The burden of proof is on the person making a claim, not vice-versa you ****ing moron.
Fallacy?

Oh dear, I'm about to pass out from laugher. Do you know what you are talking about? Better yet, do you know anything?

As I sit at my desk, with the statistics in view, I can't help but wonder how anyone can be so incompetent. Until you have anything meaningful to add to this conversation, please quietly make your exit!

Ciao!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2007, 02:52 PM
 
Location: the best coast
718 posts, read 2,440,666 times
Reputation: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintLaurent View Post
Jesus, can you read?

Can anyone on the west coast read? The only group of highly intelligent people I have come across are in San Fransisco! Now I see why they look down on the rest of you.

Where did he say that Orange County was getting poorer? He said Orange County is getting wealthier and Los Angeles is getting poorer.

Good God!
wow psycho calm down this is why i love new yorkers "jesus good god"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2007, 02:52 PM
 
Location: manhattan
274 posts, read 233,017 times
Reputation: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenOR View Post
Wow, for someone who questions everyone's reading abilities, you sure didn't take the time to read the posts in this thread very well.
Jesus Christ.

Did they not teach you reading comprehension in your LAUSD California school? What a pity...

He said "They are leaving Los Angeles....leaving FOR Orange County."

Do you understand now, or do you need further clarification?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-21-2007, 02:53 PM
 
Location: the best coast
718 posts, read 2,440,666 times
Reputation: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintLaurent View Post
Jesus Christ.

Did they not teach you reading comprehension in your LAUSD California school? What a pity...

He said "They are leaving Los Angeles....leaving FOR Orange County."

Do you understand now, or do you need further clarification?
i think someone needs their jesus time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top