U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 02:53 PM

146 posts, read 746,112 times

Advertisements

Ha, where did you get your education? Nice try at dodging, which is all you seem to be capable of. While you're looking at statistics, please show me the ones that say the wealthy do not relocate. Or are you just throwing more make believe BS into the argument? I would also like to add, if California has the most billionaires in comparison with other states, then it would follow that Californians are rather intelligent. Also, California has some of the best schools in the nation. Maybe you should have went to a school in California, rather than that custodian school you seem to have graduated from. Hey, then maybe you'd know what a fallacy is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2007, 03:01 PM

274 posts, read 233,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenOR View Post
Ha, where did you get your education? Nice try at dodging, which is all you seem to be capable of. While you're looking at statistics, please show me the ones that say the wealthy do not relocate. Or are you just throwing more make believe BS into the argument? I would also like to add, if California has the most billionaires in comparison with other states, then it would follow that Californians are rather intelligent. Also, California has some of the best schools in the nation. Maybe you should have went to a school in California, rather than that custodian school you seem to have graduated from. Hey, then maybe you'd know what a fallacy is.
Fact: I did go to school in California.

Actually, I am technically from Los Angeles (Brentwood). Thankfully I studied abroad in Europe for quite a few years in between my time in LA. What a breath of fresh air!

Living in Europe opened my eyes up to how generally unsophisticated people were in Los Angeles! I then moved to New York and I am now happy!

oh, and I told you where you can pull up the statistics. You are welcome to come back and pat me on my back after you've been proved wrong.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:03 PM

718 posts, read 2,440,666 times
nothing more funny than post college wanna be euro trash

Old 11-21-2007, 03:04 PM

274 posts, read 233,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatealoneskatetogether View Post
eeeeeeeeeeeeuro trash
...like the typical Los Angeleno you are. You know nothing.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:04 PM

20,005 posts, read 67,950,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skatealoneskatetogether View Post
eeeeeeeeeeeeuro trash
You're quite possibly the biggest you-know-what on this site. That was incredibly rude. Unbelievable.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintLaurent View Post
...like the typical Los Angeleno you are. You know nothing.
im not an angeleno

Old 11-21-2007, 03:09 PM

please saint laurent is somthing i saw a dime a dozen in college. a kid, goes to europe for a year maybe 2 thinks hes/shes "cultured", comes back to the states and now everyone must seize the day.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve-o View Post
You're quite possibly the biggest you-know-what on this site. That was incredibly rude. Unbelievable.
well believe it. you chicagoans arn't the only people who can get rude you know.

Old 11-21-2007, 03:38 PM

694 posts, read 1,983,067 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18Montclair View Post
Well, the same can be asked of Forbes Magazine in New York, the media outlet that actually goes to painstaking lengths to research, print and distribute this information all over the world-information that makes headlines all over the world year in year out. Why dont you ask them of what relevence this is to the everyman?
There is some entertainment value in reading about the world's wealthiest. It's honestly not much different than reading what Jennifer Lopez does on a daily basis.

Remember "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" with Robin Leech? Clicking on the link in the original post gave me an advertisement asking if I "wanted to see what type of car Warren Buffet drives". It's all for fun if your interested in that type of stuff, but the Warren Buffets affect me only slightly more than the Jennifer Lopez.

Old 11-21-2007, 04:45 PM

31,575 posts, read 53,103,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenken627 View Post
There is some entertainment value in reading about the world's wealthiest. It's honestly not much different than reading what Jennifer Lopez does on a daily basis.

Remember "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous" with Robin Leech? Clicking on the link in the original post gave me an advertisement asking if I "wanted to see what type of car Warren Buffet drives". It's all for fun if your interested in that type of stuff, but the Warren Buffets affect me only slightly more than the Jennifer Lopez.
Yeah,
its mainly for shock value and bragging rights-not really important.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or