Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 06:21 AM

10,749 posts, read 23,819,647 times

Advertisements

You got: Minnesota

You’re a person who appreciates taking it easy as opposed to being active 24/7. You’re a calm person and your attitude can’t help but rub off on those around you. You’re a down to Earth person who makes everyone’s life a little sweeter.

Yeah that sounds lovely and all, but I really don't get along very well with cold weather. That and the music, party theme, and move line choices were totally lame even though I really liked the movie Fargo.

Last edited by Champ le monstre du lac; 02-14-2014 at 07:22 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2014, 06:46 AM

10,020 posts, read 15,662,194 times
Kansas.

"You’re in the middle of everything - literally. You’re a person who likes to get involved in other’s business - but not in a harmful way. You just like to be in the know."

Probably true, but I think it has to due with my choice of "There's no place like home" for the movie line.

Old 02-14-2014, 07:29 AM

93,326 posts, read 123,941,088 times
You got: Pennsylvania

You’re the most extroverted out of any of your friends - you’re often thought of as the “leader,” someone who makes the plans. People admire you for your “go-getting” attitude, even if you can be a bit temperamental at times. Whatever, it comes with the territory.

Old 02-14-2014, 08:09 AM

1,709 posts, read 2,167,481 times
Pennsylvania

"You’re the most extroverted out of any of your friends - you’re often thought of as the “leader,” someone who makes the plans. People admire you for your “go-getting” attitude, even if you can be a bit temperamental at times. Whatever, it comes with the territory."

Hey, that's cool. I can see myself living in Pennsylvania, probably somewhere like Pittsburgh.

Old 02-14-2014, 09:25 AM

784 posts, read 1,981,649 times
I got Washington. I've never been there, so I don't know how accurate it is, but what I've heard about it, I think I would like it pretty well there.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:27 AM

644 posts, read 1,018,825 times
Minnesota:

You’re a person who appreciates taking it easy as opposed to being active 24/7. You’re a calm person and your attitude can’t help but rub off on those around you. You’re a down to Earth person who makes everyone’s life a little sweeter.

Sounds pretty spot on.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:34 AM

8,975 posts, read 10,210,944 times
Definitely wasn't expecting this state, but hey, I'll take it!
  1. You got: New York

Let’s be honest: this is the best result on this quiz. Who wouldn’t want to move to New York? Chumps, that’s who. A buncha chumps. You can act a bit crazy at times but, then again, who isn’t a little crazy from time to time? You’re spontaneous, candid, and the most exciting person in any room. I want to hang out with you. Keep it up.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:41 AM

607 posts, read 1,373,160 times
  1. You got: Massachusetts

You’re tough as nails and not afraid to tell people what you really think. That can work for or against you at times, but it all doesn’t matter. You’re a unique person, and someone who doesn’t care what others think. You’re as humble as you are rambunctious. You could also probably beat Connecticut in a fist fight.
Didn't really expect this

Old 02-14-2014, 10:42 AM

7,743 posts, read 15,870,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamtonfordbury View Post
Wyoming.

I really didn't know what to pick on the TV show thing. I just picked Breaking Bad, even though I haven't seen an episode yet. (Supposedly it's a good show was my rationale - I might get around to watching some.) I picked Elvis for the musician (only because there were none from the 80s). Sbarro was my choice for fast food even though I only eat there once every few years - more than I eat at any of the other choices. Harrison Ford over the Hoff for actor. The elk was was "my" animal. The angry looking baby because that's about what my baby pictures looked like. Rock You Like A Hurricane seemed like a good party song. I picked the nice looking cookie cutter orange-roofed suburban homes over the nature shots. Physical beauty for partner. Distracted for negative personal adjective. Michael for the baby name. The Scarface quote.

I thought it pretty dumb overall. It would have been a little more fun if I was more up on pop culture, or whatever passes for it these days.
I got Wyoming as well. The same answers we had were: Breaking Bad (I too haven't watch the show, but everyone I know guarantee that I'll love it), Harrison Ford and the Scarface quote. I'm not sure what exactly makes Wyoming "Wyoming" on this test.

Old 02-14-2014, 10:50 AM

2,724 posts, read 6,112,557 times
No surprise here...

You got: Massachusetts

You’re tough as nails and not afraid to tell people what you really think. That can work for or against you at times, but it all doesn’t matter. You’re a unique person, and someone who doesn’t care what others think. You’re as humble as you are rambunctious. You could also probably beat Connecticut in a fist fight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.