Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-21-2014, 05:12 AM

11 posts, read 19,073 times

Advertisements

Thought we could start a game. Write a sentence or two about your personality (e.g. are you shy, do you like sports, what is your favorite weather?) and then the post below you has to give a state that matches your personality. Then that poster describes themselves and so on...

I'll start it off by describing me:

I am rather introverted, I like my own company and have 1 or 2 close friends. I like the rain, music, football, baseball and travel. I am musically-minded and often spend my spare time writing music. I am a big indie music fan. I am liberal politically and irreligious.

WHAT STATE AM I?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2014, 10:17 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ffud View Post
Thought we could start a game. Write a sentence or two about your personality (e.g. are you shy, do you like sports, what is your favorite weather?) and then the post below you has to give a state that matches your personality. Then that poster describes themselves and so on...

I'll start it off by describing me:

I am rather introverted, I like my own company and have 1 or 2 close friends. I like the rain, music, football, baseball and travel. I am musically-minded and often spend my spare time writing music. I am a big indie music fan. I am liberal politically and irreligious.

WHAT STATE AM I?
OK I'll play - Oregon.

I am a self sufficient, independent woman, strong willed, determined, a very hard worker, I laugh a lot, love diversity, history, interior decorating, and FOOTBALL! I'm girly but not prissy if that makes sense. I love dogs and enjoy travel. Big into organic and natural foods and staying active and healthy. I love a man who knows how to two step and who will open doors for women, out of respect - not because he expects her to be subservient.

Old 06-24-2014, 11:41 PM

996 posts, read 1,897,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
OK I'll play - Oregon.

I am a self sufficient, independent woman, strong willed, determined, a very hard worker, I laugh a lot, love diversity, history, interior decorating, and FOOTBALL! I'm girly but not prissy if that makes sense. I love dogs and enjoy travel. Big into organic and natural foods and staying active and healthy. I love a man who knows how to two step and who will open doors for women, out of respect - not because he expects her to be subservient.
Texas seems about right, in my opinion.

I am politically conservative, but I am Jewish, so not big on in-your-face religion (I do hold holidays and am very active in the Jewish community). I like suburbs, and decent sized cities. I like Mountains and beaches, I don't necessarily need both but definitely at least one.

I love the Southeast, especially the states that have coastlines. I love country music, and am a big football, basketball, and hockey fan (I follow baseball and soccer, but not as much as in the past). I love going out and partying on weekends, and love being around people. I can deal with West Virginia cold, and Carolina heat, so weather is very flexible for me.

While I like living in cities, I love traveling to small towns (and traveling in general).

Old 06-25-2014, 08:19 AM

403 posts, read 666,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteNCRepublican View Post
Texas seems about right, in my opinion.

I am politically conservative, but I am Jewish, so not big on in-your-face religion (I do hold holidays and am very active in the Jewish community). I like suburbs, and decent sized cities. I like Mountains and beaches, I don't necessarily need both but definitely at least one.

I love the Southeast, especially the states that have coastlines. I love country music, and am a big football, basketball, and hockey fan (I follow baseball and soccer, but not as much as in the past). I love going out and partying on weekends, and love being around people. I can deal with West Virginia cold, and Carolina heat, so weather is very flexible for me.

While I like living in cities, I love traveling to small towns (and traveling in general).
Utah or Florida.

I am height obsessed (about 187-188 CM and 135-140 pounds at 22) and tower over nearly everybody around here at this height. I am a Football, Baseball, Basketball and Hockey fan. I am against prejudice and dislike gore/sexual material or any disgusting humor in films (it disgusts me and don't see how it's enjoyable). I enjoy social interactions, but have an Anxiety Disorder which kills it. I'm single (heterosexual) as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.