Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 02:20 PM

5,863 posts, read 11,917,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjbradleynyc View Post
Such a tragic post. I'm laughing as I respond to it.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." That's the safest answer.

I thought it went: "Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder"

Old 05-30-2008, 02:24 PM

6,749 posts, read 22,074,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
In the places down south I've been (VA,TN) some of the women were just kinda plain. Although when I was in Roanoke they were getting there,I think it's the city thing. The closer to some cities you get the better looking they seem to get.

When I was in Gatlinburg TN for a week I can't really say I saw alot of attractive women,just plain like I said. I can tell because when I got back up north everyone looked good!
I doubt those in Gatlinburg were natives.

Old 05-30-2008, 02:27 PM

166 posts, read 705,213 times
Lol, this is the most un "PC" post I've ever seen. The only two cities I'm familar with are Boston and New York. Boston is filled with thousands of hot college girls, and New York is filled with hot models and actresses.

Old 05-30-2008, 02:30 PM

5,296 posts, read 6,469,463 times
Pretty much anywhere with alot of colleges is guaranteed to have some hot girls. When I was in the Lehigh Valley area of PA there were alot of them!

Old 12-02-2008, 02:33 AM

2,802 posts, read 6,426,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coem View Post
Lol, this is the most un "PC" post I've ever seen. The only two cities I'm familar with are Boston and New York. Boston is filled with thousands of hot college girls, and New York is filled with hot models and actresses.
The fact that beauty can't even be discussed without feeling guilty tells you how far down America has slipped into the PC route.

Then there's always some sanctimonious soul willing to reminds us that real beauty is on the inside. No ****, I was going to marry some total ***** just because she looks good. Yes, we know beauty is superficial and what's really important is what's inside, but some threads are more superficial than others and this is one of them. Men are sexually attracted to women and women are sexually attracted to men - that's the motor of human species, so get over it.

Old 12-02-2008, 09:09 AM

3,047 posts, read 9,030,188 times
it's obviously philly! i think in the 20's, after the great depression, new york city shipped its' ugliest and poorest people to philly to get them out of view! in fact, philly has long held the distinction of ugliest citizens in america. i visited philly and enjoyed the rich history there but everytime i turned around on the street and came face 2 face with what i thought was a human being, i became so startled that i nearly jumped out of my skin!

Old 12-02-2008, 09:23 AM

769 posts, read 2,231,850 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckPA View Post
A vote for Philly here,and most of PA for that matter...

The only attractive women I've seen in Philadelphia are pretty much in center city where most of the tourists and office jobs are.

There are some mildly hot girls in places like say south Philly where you have that whole Italian princess city girl thing,but then they have those 'attitudes' also so they may look good but the hardness is a turnoff to me.

The rest of the surrounding area you either have the fat,loud,biker/trucker looking ones...or the really skinny junky looking ones
You hit the nail on the head with every last word, period, comma, and apostrophe in that post!

Philly women are definitely no prize to look at. Whenever I ask people personally about Philly they always seem to talk directly into the architecture. Guys who live there would rather look at the architecture than the chicks.

I also agree with you on how a nasty attitude can make a physically attractive woman hideous. They've got a lot of nasty attitude women in the northeast. It's like the trademark of the NE.

Old 12-02-2008, 09:32 AM

5,812 posts, read 18,823,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfk View Post
Houston and Chicago... The woman there are so gross, a nice date to them would be a trip to Burger King. They wear Walmart clothes and sit in parks with no shoes on with their nasty feet exposed.

Its horrible i tell you! " "
I wear Wal-Mart clothes.

Seems like people around here in the boonies are mildly attractive, but also not fake like LA people. Not much botox or many boob jobs around here.

Old 12-02-2008, 10:16 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,469,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by What! View Post
Whenever I ask people personally about Philly they always seem to talk directly into the architecture. Guys who live there would rather look at the architecture than the chicks.
It's just most people here Moderator cut: term for "get excited about" architecture...most of the guys are goon construction workers that don't know any better and the others are just airhead yuppies & metrosexuals that get off on nice buildings. That's why the women take a back seat and they know that,that's why they go out of their way to be annoying

Last edited by Bo; 12-07-2008 at 03:48 PM.. Reason: rude term

Old 12-02-2008, 11:54 AM

1,126 posts, read 4,561,398 times
jersey, hate the bridge and tunnel guidos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.