U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2014, 11:10 AM

2,172 posts, read 4,760,282 times

Advertisements

I can't believe people are still responding to this guy. Even if he's not a troll, he's clearly got mental issues and needs help. I don't think he'll find the help he needs on this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2014, 11:51 AM

3,145 posts, read 2,842,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalorian View Post
If you show up homeless to WY, they will put you on a bus to CO or MT.

That was one thing I loved about living in WY, no homeless people.
Not sure if this is widely known: Atlanta used to bus their homeless to Asheville. That is why there has been such a large homeless population in Asheville for decades.

Old 09-09-2014, 12:22 PM

556 posts, read 635,415 times
Hilarious read even if this person isnt being serious. This reminds me of a South Park episode.

Old 09-09-2014, 01:05 PM

3,518 posts, read 4,416,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecarebear View Post
Not sure if this is widely known: Atlanta used to bus their homeless to Asheville. That is why there has been such a large homeless population in Asheville for decades.
lol That was just for the Olympics to sweep up the streets. Funny that they were one-way tickets though.

Old 09-09-2014, 01:54 PM

4,060 posts, read 4,483,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winnyard Bletch View Post
Come out to Portland, we love ****ty, useless people such as yourself. You may have to give some blowjobs, but u r probably used to that. Come on down!!
Don't tempt him. One of his earlier threads was in the OR forums - he was looking at Baker City/LaGrande/Ashland as options.

Old 09-10-2014, 03:46 AM

3,145 posts, read 2,842,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorytmeadows View Post
lol That was just for the Olympics to sweep up the streets. Funny that they were one-way tickets though.
Huh. When I was up in Asheville, my friends (residents) told me it was an ongoing thing. Then I saw an old newspaper article about it. The fact seemed to be common knowledge in Upstate SC too.

Old 09-10-2014, 05:13 AM

149 posts, read 170,744 times
well I didn't feel like staying when I got there...I think I chose the wrong town. There were tons of college kids, and I started thinking back to when I was 19-21, and I just got the worst images in my mind, and totally lost interest of merging with this population. Yea it was a mistake, I didn't even get off of the bus...I need to find a town with a lesser population, and less college kids...the school has more than 25,000 students, it felt like too much. Plus I wasn't all that impressed with Ohio. And on the way down there were a few people going to Tennessee, South Carolina and I started thinking maybe I'll go south instead...at least chase some good weather or something.

This was definitely a mistake and I lost a good chunk of money on it. But next time I'm gonna travel with megabus and save mega dollars. Until then I'm back to the drawing board...

Old 09-10-2014, 05:30 AM

3,981 posts, read 3,519,276 times

Old 09-10-2014, 08:57 AM

43,593 posts, read 42,164,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by transientsalmon View Post
well I didn't feel like staying when I got there...I think I chose the wrong town. There were tons of college kids, and I started thinking back to when I was 19-21, and I just got the worst images in my mind, and totally lost interest of merging with this population. Yea it was a mistake, I didn't even get off of the bus...I need to find a town with a lesser population, and less college kids...the school has more than 25,000 students, it felt like too much. Plus I wasn't all that impressed with Ohio. And on the way down there were a few people going to Tennessee, South Carolina and I started thinking maybe I'll go south instead...at least chase some good weather or something.

This was definitely a mistake and I lost a good chunk of money on it. But next time I'm gonna travel with megabus and save mega dollars. Until then I'm back to the drawing board...
Wow, I can't believe there were college kids in a college town.

Tennessee is all full, by the way.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:36 PM

10,618 posts, read 14,406,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Wow, I can't believe there were college kids in a college town.

Tennessee is all full, by the way.
And full of rubes and bible thumpers!
Oh and everyone is poor, we've used up all our available services already.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or