U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2014, 03:46 AM

2 posts, read 1,326 times

Advertisements

So I met this guy at a party about a month ago and we slept together. I didn't expect anything as we're both mid twenties and were pretty drunk. We started texting a ton for three weeks (1000+ texts) and finally had a date that ended in a sleepover. It was really nice and we ended on a really good note, agreeing we wanted to see each other again and continue to get to know each other. He even talked about and texted me to tell me what we'd do next time we were together.

The bad news is he's from abroad and went home for nearly a month for family as of yesterday. We said bye a couple days prior but made no plans to talk until he's back. I'm tempted to add him on Facebook but I don't wanna smother since we're not really a thing and I don't wanna be all pushy since I'd really only be doing it to spy and I don't wanna enable myself to do stuff like see when he's last been online.

Anyway he's only been gone two days and he has no phone there so I wanted to make it easy to reach out to me, but not too easy since we're not quite dating yet so I can't expect boyfriend behavior and don't want to act like a girlfriend just to quell the voices of uncertainty in my head. He's a good guy, and not a player so I'm not too worried about that, I just feel insecure about him kind of forgetting our new but good bond over here. I guess I just wish we had more quality time before he left.

So the question is really this - add him/message him or wait until he comes back and pick up where we left off. I'm leaning toward just continuing to rock out my life and keep our thing growing when he's back. Thoughts?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or