U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-31-2014, 10:48 AM

1,833 posts, read 1,823,482 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese plate View Post
You live in DC and don't follow politics?
I don't live in the city, I specifically said DC area. Also just because I live in the DC area does not mean I'm some political obsessed person. Does everyone in NYC know about finance or fashion? No, yet I'm the ignorant one? Get over it, because I simply never heard madison. Don't know why you're so offended. It's quite ridiculous
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-31-2014, 11:05 AM

3,451 posts, read 3,422,408 times
It's so funny how you keep coming back, actually bragging on a board focused on geography that you've never in your life heard of a state capital. Don't let that stop you, though. Can't wait until your next response...

Old 10-31-2014, 11:41 AM

1,833 posts, read 1,823,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheese plate View Post
It's so funny how you keep coming back, actually bragging on a board focused on geography that you've never in your life heard of a state capital. Don't let that stop you, though. Can't wait until your next response...
How the hell was I bragging? You're clearly offended that I was not aware of your hometown madison..... So because I never heard of a your city you're honestly that mad? Really.....that's sad. This whole forum hasnt even been about geography. Youre the one that keeps coming back because first of all that poster was talking to me and I responded to him. You're the one who was stalking this forum and saw me respond to him and you decided to respond to my response to him. So therefore you keep coming back ATLEAST know what you're talking about

Old 10-31-2014, 12:17 PM

I am not from Madison, it is not my hometown. I'm not even a fan of it. I just think it's funny when someone loudly broadcasts ignorance and then looks around wondering why no one's giving him high-fives. It's because you're in a place that is focused on American geography and yet you still haven't "ever heard of" state capitals that the rest of us memorized when we were little kids.

But feel free to keep this going and going and going while bragging about your lack of knowledge, LOL

Old 10-31-2014, 02:28 PM

3,114 posts, read 2,537,947 times
Back in the day, The Onion ran local ads from Madison and I remember wanting to visit from Syracuse just so I could use the coupons.

Old 10-31-2014, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyraBrian View Post
Back in the day, The Onion ran local ads from Madison and I remember wanting to visit from Syracuse just so I could use the coupons.
Other than Milwaukee and other Wisconsin spots, the first and only place that carried the Onion locally as a printed newspaper (for years I believe) was Boulder. Boulder definitely has many similarities to Madison, despite what someone said above.

Last edited by JMT; 10-31-2014 at 05:55 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or