U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-26-2014, 12:24 PM

14,800 posts, read 17,726,844 times

Advertisements

Favorite state? probably Alaska

World is getting way better. more peaceful, better technology.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-26-2014, 04:49 PM

2,645 posts, read 800,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post

World is getting way better. more peaceful,
Not really because you should see how much has the U.S. battle for oil and how much police brutality the world is getting mostly the U.S. and racism is increasing and anti americanism is also increasing

Old 11-26-2014, 05:49 PM

21,334 posts, read 21,912,385 times
any place that gets named in this lame thread counts as a positive in my book

Old 11-26-2014, 10:07 PM

868 posts, read 873,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciano700 View Post
Not really because you should see how much has the U.S. battle for oil and how much police brutality the world is getting mostly the U.S. and racism is increasing and anti americanism is also increasing
Wow, take off your anti-America glasses for a second and take a step back. Now enroll yourself in any history class, or just open a history text book. Pay close attention to the wars waged throughout history, and also to the number of casualties due to violence. A pattern will start to emerge. The world has been getting progressively more peaceful and less violent. Your opinion will not change this fact. That is not to say everything is perfect, it is clearly not, but history will show that when one country/nation/empire is clearly dominant/superior militarily, the world gets progressively less violent. When there is uncertainty over strength, there is more violence.

Old 11-27-2014, 10:19 AM

14,800 posts, read 17,726,844 times
Quote:
U.S battling for oil is a walk in the park compared to the things that other countries have done in the past.

Police brutality is a pretty rare occurrence that most people won't have to go through in their daily lives.

There is really no way to measure "racism" but i can assure you the past was way more racist.

Seems like media has got you pretty paranoid bro, stay away from those news channels that love to push fear into your life and you'll enjoy life more.

Old 11-27-2014, 11:40 AM

15,529 posts, read 17,755,782 times
Quote:
I get the feeling you are young enough to not have any significant memories or understanding of even the late 20th century much less the decades that preceded it.

Old 11-27-2014, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNviNciBL3 View Post
U.S battling for oil is a walk in the park compared to the things that other countries have done in the past.

Police brutality is a pretty rare occurrence that most people won't have to go through in their daily lives.

There is really no way to measure "racism" but i can assure you the past was way more racist.

Seems like media has got you pretty paranoid bro, stay away from those news channels that love to push fear into your life and you'll enjoy life more.
PS.whatever though I might be paranoid you make me laugh.you know I will met the us Do whatever it wants tHats it I give it up

Old 11-27-2014, 12:45 PM

42 posts, read 41,730 times
Quote:
PS.whatever though I might be paranoid you make me laugh.you know I will met the us Do whatever it wants tHats it I give it up
What in the name of F%*K did I just read?

Old 11-27-2014, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Meme View Post
What in the name of F%*K did I just read?
look people stop like I'm totally against the U.S.
first off is not like I hate all of the us or all Americans.second I will admit it there are nice Americans,skinny Americans,open minded Americans,hell even Americans who aren't prudish or homophobic second if I really hated america then why would visit Gamestop,AutoZone,sams club,WalMart or eat their mcdonalds parfait.ok get over it if I wanna be like this let me.next I'm not completely paranoid I don't believe that the us has the highest gun ownership ok.i.I just don't like their education and their armies actions ok also did I say I'm against all of the U.S he.no right I wanna go to Maine.there would you stop being against me

Old 11-27-2014, 02:59 PM

Happy thanksgiving by the way
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or