U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2014, 06:53 AM

1,229 posts, read 974,605 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlaneloli View Post
White genocide bull****? Is that what you're implying?

From where I'm standing you started the stink. Rudy's post made some nonconfrontational commentary then suggested some areas, then you started replying to him with nothing in regards to the OP. I don't know why you insist on attempting to hijack this topic to make your petty points.
Here we go again. I don't know why you're asking what I said when I made what I said perfectly clear.

Rudy's first post was an erroneous attempt at challenging the existence of race. He obviously likes to pretend he is blind to earn brownie points or something. It's funny because you're another one in LA with a problem. Once again you're just going to have to get over it. I know throwing these little tidbits about dog breeds being "bred by humans" out there is a sad attempt to detract from the point but the point was never how these changes came about whether it by human breeding or isolation but that they exist and you accept them. If you accept these differences among not only dogs but many other animals then you must among humans as well.

If anything the dog breed comparison was weak only because dog breeds are younger and crossbred. If anything by pointing this out you only strengthened my point. So you recognize the existence of different dogs but you don't recognize the differences caused by human isolation and natural selection dating millenniums upon millenniums?

Last edited by joeyg2014; 12-14-2014 at 07:21 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2014, 06:55 PM

5,302 posts, read 8,095,346 times
What the hell are you rambling about? Nobody here mentioned LA or dog breeds until you came on! Get back to the topic!

Old 12-14-2014, 07:53 PM

The thread's been over for a while. The OP got his answers already and hasn't even been back to this site in 3 days. We don't need 10 pages of the same answers. Buffalo Philly Buffalo Cleveland Philly Philly Philly. We got it after the first 3 pages. And if you still can't figure out how those things were brought up then try again.

Last edited by joeyg2014; 12-14-2014 at 08:09 PM..

Old 12-14-2014, 09:21 PM

5,302 posts, read 8,095,346 times
So he got his answers...then why are you talking about LA here? Start a new thread for that.

Old 12-15-2014, 05:50 AM

If you still can't figure out how that was brought up and who started it then go bang your head into a wall until it finally comes to you.

Old 12-16-2014, 11:29 AM

1,426 posts, read 1,883,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaii4evr View Post
What the hell are you rambling about? Nobody here mentioned LA or dog breeds until you came on! Get back to the topic!
Dude must not realize that this forum is called City-Data and not Stormfront. Wouldn't be the first one either. Moderators on here, surprisingly, have a high tolerance for it.

Old 12-16-2014, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RudyOD View Post
Dude must not realize that this forum is called City-Data and not Stormfront. Wouldn't be the first one either. Moderators on here, surprisingly, have a high tolerance for it.
I wasn't aware that merely acknowledging the existence of race was against the rules. What's next?

Portraits

Old 12-21-2014, 11:05 AM

401 posts, read 383,849 times
Philly. Not fully gentrified and can get cheap housing (~$700 with utilities/electricity) in some so-so areas.

Old 12-21-2014, 02:37 PM

733 posts, read 747,364 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyg2014 View Post
Here we go again. I don't know why you're asking what I said when I made what I said perfectly clear.

Rudy's first post was an erroneous attempt at challenging the existence of race. He obviously likes to pretend he is blind to earn brownie points or something. It's funny because you're another one in LA with a problem. Once again you're just going to have to get over it. I know throwing these little tidbits about dog breeds being "bred by humans" out there is a sad attempt to detract from the point but the point was never how these changes came about whether it by human breeding or isolation but that they exist and you accept them. If you accept these differences among not only dogs but many other animals then you must among humans as well.

If anything the dog breed comparison was weak only because dog breeds are younger and crossbred. If anything by pointing this out you only strengthened my point. So you recognize the existence of different dogs but you don't recognize the differences caused by human isolation and natural selection dating millenniums upon millenniums?
I was gonna leave this but I saw it come up in General U.S. again so I guess I'll reply.

If what you're implying that white people in the US are experiencing demographic genocide then that shows me that you do not really get what genocide is. And it's pretty inevitable for the white population to go down over time because of how exclusionary it is because due to the logic of the one drop rule if you're mixed with something else you're not white. Though in practice if you can pull it off and fit in you'll probably be considered white. But still if somebody has a black parent and a white parent that person would almost invariably be considered non-white. Either white people need to accept they have to assimilate more people it once considered non-white again, or they need to step up their game, or in many cases get some game, so that their fellow white people wouldn't miscenegate as much and then have lots and lots of little white brats, or get some white people to find it more attractive to immigrate here. Otherwise you'll just have to accept you will lose numerical majority and eventually plurality status in lands that were taken from brown people in the first place. I would wish you luck, but I don't.

Now Rudy's first post was not an attempt to challenge the existence of race, rather he was correctly pointing out that the Polish and Italians weren't always generally considered white and were therefore minorities, to this day some people don't consider these groups white, I know I had some friends that didn't back in high school. Whiteness is completely socially constructed, it's a social club of privilege that many European ethnic groups eventually became invited into. The Irish in America for example weren't considered white or part of the dominant culture and were heavily discriminated against. This was until they started discriminating against and excluding black people from their places of work so they wouldn't be associated with them. The Irish started being considered white after that. Don't believe me delve into the history of these groups. And you're the one with the problem here, you're the one that started hijacking the topic with your petty little attacks and erroneous points, so if anyone needs to get over themselves here it's you. Now if you would've read what I actually wrote you would see that I didn't say dog breeds are bred by humans I said that dog breeds are unscientific classifications made up by dog breeders. Now reading this over I realize that you said animal breeds instead of dog breeds and I initially misread, but that's because I saw somebody making a point about race and dog breeds not too much earlier and that was still in my head. However, breeds no matter which animal, are still unscientific classifications made up by people. And the funny thing is breeds are a great example because it's pretty much the same thing as race, they're made up and unscientific. Now I'm not saying breeds or race don't exist I'm saying they're social constructs rather than scientific realities. Of course race is much more important than other animal breeds because there's more ascribed importance to classifications of people than to non-human animals, so of course I recognize the differences and importance, I just see them as they are social constructs. Race is extremely important and pervasive, it'll be silly to pretend that it isn't and I'm pretty sure nobody here was actually saying that aside from you when you were setting up these imaginary strawmen to attack.

Old 12-21-2014, 07:00 PM

251 posts, read 237,151 times
Philly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or