Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2015, 05:34 PM

1,402 posts, read 3,364,193 times

Advertisements

Yeah dude, if you don't like where you live you should move and try something else out. I'm a musician and have several friends who are members in bands and other groups in town and Boise has a definite Northwest vibe music scene and it is great for a lot of people and I find satisfaction regarding the local scene. Boise's a nice little city and a lot of people are moving here and adding to the music vibe. Some of my friends are part of the local EDM scene and mix at a few clubs around town and they attract people from Portland. Too bad it didn't work out for you. Boise's one of those up and coming progressive cities that a lot of people can experiment and find their niche, but the stars have to align for success and happiness. Regardless, there is a lot of creative talent here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.