U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2015, 06:20 AM

6,580 posts, read 3,634,743 times

Advertisements

So is the question that will gay men in the US be prejudiced and less likely to engage socially with Asian gay men?
Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2015, 08:41 AM

9,086 posts, read 13,287,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timsamerica View Post
But it's hardly equal to the impact Whites, Blacks and even Asians have had on the USA. There simply hasn't been enough Indians in the US to graffiti the culture.

Compare the US to East Asia, the Middle East, or even Europe. The US hardly has any Indian culture at all. If I recall correctly, the most 'Indian' culture in the USA came in through the latino culture via gypsy culture in Spain (think of that eastern music), or maybe through Asians and the ridiculous amounts of Indian culture in East Asia.

Taking Europe as a whole, I could say Indians have had a greater impact in the entertainment and political sectors here. Obviously Indians excel in the traditional industries (healthcare, science, etc) in Europe too.

But they're moving for money. I'm just taking an seriously extended vacation for enjoyment. I sure many of those Indians will put up with **** just for the money.

I just do not find blacks attractive. However I'm open to whites, indians and asians. Switzerland doesn't have that many gay blacks and I guess we're more racist here. I'm used to thinking that they are the least attractive. I'm happy with the situation. Blacks are perceived to be the ugliest in Europe like in South Asia. I personally find the more feminine face shapes that Whites, Indians and Asians have to be more attractive.

I'm tolerant of Islam like I'm tolerant of everything. Europe is also ridiculously anti-Muslim right now, there's been several referendums here involving getting rid of 'Islam' and even asylum seeks have been targeted.

I hope so.

I didn't realize the drinking age was 21! wow! I'm sure I'll find a way even if I have to stay in a '21' area.

If things go well I might study there, but I'm simply looking to have fun right now lol.

We are told (via the media) that its the 'southern' states that are the vile 'FOX NEWS' obsessed states, such as Florida, Texas or Alabama.

Well thanks for the help.
Quote:
I just do not find blacks attractive. However I'm open to whites, indians and asians. Switzerland doesn't have that many gay blacks and I guess we're more racist here. I'm used to thinking that they are the least attractive. I'm happy with the situation. Blacks are perceived to be the ugliest in Europe like in South Asia. I personally find the more feminine face shapes that Whites, Indians and Asians have to be more attractive.
"Blacks" or people of African decent are more diverse than probably any racial group.Im not sure how people have this notion that we are not.How can you possibly think all black people fit one "look" when its so obvious they we do not.
Not to mention ,some blacks are no darker than many Indians.The only difference in most cases is the hair texture but even that varies greatly within African descended peoples.

Ethiopian tend to have more feminine features as well as Kenyans

by Maksid via Flkr
Nigerian Igbo Man/Chiwitel Ejifor actor.Nigerians depending on tribe can range quite widely also.More masculine features are found in the Yoruba and Housua tribes.

Courtesy of Nairaland

Somali men

Courtesy of East Bound
Have you noticed that Somali people all look the same

Gambian Man

Courtesy of Showbiz Gambia

In America we run the gambit.In my family I have cousins that are very light and some people not sure what ethnicity they are because they have green eyes and freckles.I also have very darkskin relatives but in my case im medium complexion

Old 05-01-2015, 08:58 AM

4,995 posts, read 7,308,744 times
How obnoxious and naive the OP is.
He (of course) doesn't mention a black boyfriend because why?? He himself is probably a racist. Yet he's worried about racism in the US. LOL. go figure.

Anyway, will u be able to get a boyfriend? I mean... are you cute? Are u physically attractive? I feel like no matter what race u are, as long as you're not horrid looking, SOMEONE out there will like you. Maybe even a black person

Old 05-01-2015, 09:09 AM

9,086 posts, read 13,287,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post
He (of course) doesn't mention a black boyfriend because why?? He himself is probably a racist. Yet he's worried about racism in the US. LOL. go figure.

Anyway, will u be able to get a boyfriend? I mean... are you cute? Are u physically attractive? I feel like no matter what race u are, as long as you're not horrid looking, SOMEONE out there will like you. Maybe even a black person
Yeh I was wondering the same.

Old 05-01-2015, 12:16 PM

6,611 posts, read 6,925,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusPrime69 View Post

Exactly what I said earlier in the thread. Sounds kinda mean but it's true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or