Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2015, 09:56 PM

1,569 posts, read 3,288,784 times

Advertisements

Are you good looking? Can you fake being interesting? I'd try that and see if I could bag a rich girl.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-18-2015, 10:30 PM

149 posts, read 207,162 times
I am not joking whatsoever...this is not a duped thread at all. Hmmm...yea I don't know if I would bag a rich girl, I probably could...no actually I couldn't, but I could mix in with some local hippies for sure.

Every 1 can stop dicussing the SSI requirements. The stuff you read online is not thorough. If you apply yourself and talk with the people in charge, you can find this for yourself. But here is a loophole:

WHAT DOES “DISABLED” MEAN FOR AN ADULT?
If you are age 18 or older we may consider you “disabled” if you have a medically determinable physical or mental impairment (including an emotional or learning problem) which:

emotional problem can mean anything...if I state that I refuse to take a job...and will not be a slave to society, no one can argue with that, and its an emotional problem and I can get cash now

Old 04-18-2015, 11:54 PM

1,569 posts, read 3,288,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by transientsalmon View Post

But here is a loophole:

WHAT DOES “DISABLED” MEAN FOR AN ADULT?
If you are age 18 or older we may consider you “disabled” if you have a medically determinable physical or mental impairment (including an emotional or learning problem) which:

emotional problem can mean anything...if I state that I refuse to take a job...and will not be a slave to society, no one can argue with that, and its an emotional problem and I can get cash now
Then why haven't you applied already so you can start living the good life? Are you waiting for your mom to drive you to the Social Security office?

Old 04-19-2015, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Then why haven't you applied already so you can start living the good life? Are you waiting for your mom to drive you to the Social Security office?
i already applied, and I recently did it again... but no wait! the conundrum is that if I'm living at home w/ my mom it will be a lengthy and terrible process to get in to SSI and no guarantees and lawyers involved, whereas if I go homeless and am completely on my own, not being dependent on anybody, it will happen much more swiftly and I'll feel like a badass cuz I'm on my own in the world, taking chances and looking at the w0rld through a fresh lens.

Whats holding me back right now is that I need to figure out a place to become homeless and get this party started. And I don't know where...trying 2 figure that out. Also youtube videos are distracting me... go figure!1

Old 04-19-2015, 02:01 AM

9,470 posts, read 10,805,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
This can not be real...has to be a troll thread.

I would hope its a troll thread, after all who in real life aspires to collecting welfare?

Old 04-19-2015, 02:14 AM

I aspire to collect welfare because I want to be a full time artist sort of...or at least a full time human being and not a machine. I aspire to live a life of total freedom, and not be conditioned by a society that expects people to be constantly productive, or something like that...constantly battling, and having only a small margin of freedom. So the desire to have total freedom and not be conditioned by society causes me to aspire to acquire welfare. I mean f*ck, this would not be hard if I was in Ireland, or some european destination. It wouldn't be as much of a conundrum to get some paper from the gov't, but U.S wants no one to have any sense of freedom, and wants every1 2 just dedicate their lives to production and efficiency... i mean i think thats what is going down anyway

Last edited by transientsalmon; 04-19-2015 at 03:28 AM..

Old 04-19-2015, 07:17 AM

16,072 posts, read 21,148,356 times
Quote:
Also youtube videos are distracting me... go figure!1
Don't worry, once you're homeless you won't have to worry about being distracted by things like the internet!

Old 04-19-2015, 07:36 AM

3,051 posts, read 2,598,798 times
Quote:
I aspire to collect welfare because I want to be a full time artist sort of...or at least a full time human being and not a machine. I aspire to live a life of total freedom, and not be conditioned by a society that expects people to be constantly productive, or something like that...constantly battling, and having only a small margin of freedom. So the desire to have total freedom and not be conditioned by society causes me to aspire to acquire welfare. I mean f*ck, this would not be hard if I was in Ireland, or some european destination. It wouldn't be as much of a conundrum to get some paper from the gov't, but U.S wants no one to have any sense of freedom, and wants every1 2 just dedicate their lives to production and efficiency... i mean i think thats what is going down anyway
Hahaha... you're a funny guy. You don't want to be part of society, yet you want said society to take care of you. I think you just created the plot line to the next Will Ferrell movie.

By the way, you already are a full time artist. It's called a scam artist.

Old 04-19-2015, 08:21 AM

4,861 posts, read 9,310,229 times
Quote:
So...let me get this straight...you don't want to be a "machine" or "conditioned by a society that expects people to be constantly productive", you just want to be supported by the rest of us who work hard every day being "machines" and being "conditioned by a society that expects people to be constantly productive".

Cute. You don't invoke anger in me so much as pity. You actually aspire to live a life in the streets with no steady source of food or hygiene just to avoid making an effort in life. Your parents really dropped the ball with you, either that or your mother cries every day at the thought of what a lazy, entitled brat she raised.

Enjoy being homeless. You are not deserving of SSI or any other hand out. You are lazy and lazy people do not deserve to be rewarded with free goodies provided by others who work hard.

Old 04-19-2015, 09:52 AM

geez isn't that harsh? I just dont want to live in a society if i have to work a job everyday or most days, or any day...thats really the bottom line. I want to be a permanent 'student' so to speak and really study sleeping, and sleeping in...and playing guitar, and observing animals and trees... I might get something popping though as far as a creative pr0ject, and that will be my attempt at giving back... but it won't be for a while. Either that or an animal farm... trust me I will rescue cats when there is a cat to be rescued

Now wait every 1...I'm not taking money from all of the people of society...I'm just taking money from the gov't. That is a major distinction. Or I'm hoping to get money from the gov't cuz I'm not there yet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.