U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2015, 08:22 PM

21 posts, read 39,117 times

Advertisements

I've narrowed down the two cities I want to move to this next year...charleston sc and Nashville .... Which one would you recommend for a female in her twenties, newly grad RN with interest in working for a plastic surgeon or dermatologist. I enjoy a mild climate and don't mind humidity at all. I want to be able to have lots of social opportunities and make new friends. Which dating scene is better ? Not being conceited I consider myself somewhat attractive but have trouble here in my hometown with meeting decent guys . i enjoy being outside, on the water , hiking , bars, clubs, concerts and such .. I'm looking for opinions based off someone who knows what it's like to LIVE in either of the places not a tourist perspective . Someone who knows the pros and cons . Thanks so much
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2015, 05:55 AM

21,193 posts, read 30,372,337 times
Given you want milder weather and access to water it would seem Charleston would be the better bet as it can get quite cold for a good while in Nashville in the winter.

Old 06-01-2015, 10:07 AM

11,828 posts, read 26,806,955 times
It's funny how you chose those two cities because one is coast and the other inland. They are both a good choice either way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or