U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-16-2019, 08:45 PM

5,001 posts, read 7,685,434 times

Advertisements

Better looking men on the East Coast, some good ethnic bloodlines mixing things up- Italian, Middle Eastern, Puerto Rican, African etc. making for some handsome, swarthy types. West Coast Southern California and Miami have scads of beautiful, athletic and (some) more natural looking women though boring if cute surfer bros in SoCa and Guidos posing in rented Lamborghinis in Miami. Haven’t traveled the South and while I’m sure there are some great looking folks, the preppy look for men and and bouffant hairdo women wouldn’t do much for me (stereotypes to be sure). PNW women are too granola and the men too lumberjack wannabes- bearded hipsters.

Last edited by T. Damon; 08-16-2019 at 08:56 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-17-2019, 04:26 AM

21,349 posts, read 30,725,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
My comment on men is that I don't find any of them attractive.
If you can't find a man attractive for varying qualities there's something going on in the form of denial...i.e. homophobia.

Old 08-17-2019, 04:28 AM

18,906 posts, read 9,226,629 times
More affluent areas, no matter the location, have the most attractive people, especially women.

Old 08-17-2019, 05:10 AM

2,102 posts, read 628,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
More affluent areas, no matter the location, have the most attractive people, especially women.
That's not true. Brazil, Colombia, Ukraine, etc. are known for havinf beautiful women and none of those countries are rich

Old 08-17-2019, 06:25 AM

2,994 posts, read 2,083,629 times
Yup...and San Francisco—well off—had some of the homeliest looking women when I lived there.

Sounds like you and I have similar tastes—add Venezuela!!!, Cuba and Czech Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foamposite View Post
That's not true. Brazil, Colombia, Ukraine, etc. are known for havinf beautiful women and none of those countries are rich

Last edited by elchevere; 08-17-2019 at 06:37 AM..

Old 08-17-2019, 09:12 AM

21 posts, read 4,077 times
Nashville. Itís Hollywood south and of course the music capital

Old 08-20-2019, 07:58 PM

243 posts, read 190,362 times
Native NYC'ers, for the most part, are not naturally attractive. Blonde, blue-eyed, skinny, feminine, etc is not a thing among lower-income white women of Italian descent. Those with money, can afford plastic surgery. Those without are doomed, and they breed with their own kind.

I have noticed that women in Maine (a mainly blue-collar state) are blonder and more feminine than their counterparts in CT or RI. This might be because Maine is heavy on English and Scottish heritage and very little Italian or Puerto Rican. Northern New England women are keepers. Women from the rural Midwest are sweet too -- not plastic like NYC or LA. More feminine and more likely to be naturally blonde, because of the German and Scandinavian heritage there, but they tend to marry young.

Old 08-21-2019, 12:00 PM

2,724 posts, read 1,015,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_Watch View Post
Native NYC'ers, for the most part, are not naturally attractive. Blonde, blue-eyed, skinny, feminine, etc is not a thing among lower-income white women of Italian descent. Those with money, can afford plastic surgery. Those without are doomed, and they breed with their own kind.

I have noticed that women in Maine (a mainly blue-collar state) are blonder and more feminine than their counterparts in CT or RI. This might be because Maine is heavy on English and Scottish heritage and very little Italian or Puerto Rican. Northern New England women are keepers. Women from the rural Midwest are sweet too -- not plastic like NYC or LA. More feminine and more likely to be naturally blonde, because of the German and Scandinavian heritage there, but they tend to marry young.
Has it occurred to you that "blonde, blue-eyed, skinny" isn't necessarily everyone's standard for "naturally attractive"?

Old 08-21-2019, 12:55 PM

27 posts, read 5,815 times
I was startled by how ugly the people of San Francisco were when I visited. Obviously not California as a whole but that city....yikes!

Old 08-21-2019, 01:21 PM

961 posts, read 356,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyride2019 View Post
I was startled by how ugly the people of San Francisco were when I visited. Obviously not California as a whole but that city....yikes!

Similar to Seattle. Walking downtown is like morphing back into advanced calculus class in school. Mostly all 6s and 7s. Few lookers but they are rare. High tech/ultra liberal towns contain the smartest folks in the nation but looks? Nope not really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or