U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-22-2019, 06:57 AM

10,212 posts, read 6,980,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Jolie-Pitt View Post
I just spent a gorgeous weekend in Wilmington, North Carolina, and my friends and I couldn't believe how attractive the people were! The healthy and happy kind of beautiful.

Have you experienced something similar in your travels?

Minneapolis.....but I am a narcissist.
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-22-2019, 07:29 AM

2,102 posts, read 628,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL_Watch View Post
Native NYC'ers, for the most part, are not naturally attractive. Blonde, blue-eyed, skinny, feminine, etc is not a thing among lower-income white women of Italian descent. Those with money, can afford plastic surgery. Those without are doomed, and they breed with their own kind.

I have noticed that women in Maine (a mainly blue-collar state) are blonder and more feminine than their counterparts in CT or RI. This might be because Maine is heavy on English and Scottish heritage and very little Italian or Puerto Rican. Northern New England women are keepers. Women from the rural Midwest are sweet too -- not plastic like NYC or LA. More feminine and more likely to be naturally blonde, because of the German and Scandinavian heritage there, but they tend to marry young.

You don't seem to know much about New York. There are tons of blondes, and the white population is not dominated by Italians.

Aside from that, blonde hair/blue eyes is not everyone's preference.

Old 08-22-2019, 09:01 AM

2,994 posts, read 2,083,629 times
New York City is one of the leading model, media and fashion capitals of the world—including not only those born there but attracting people from around the globe who relocate there. Not sure how one would find the population there, including outside these industries, unattractive.

Old 08-22-2019, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
New York City is one of the leading model, media and fashion capitals of the world—including not only those born there but attracting people from around the globe who relocate there. Not sure how one would find the population there, including outside these industries, unattractive.
Agreed. It has all types of men/women imaginable.

Old 08-24-2019, 03:26 PM

379 posts, read 91,686 times
Major cities especially cities that are diverse tend to have the most beautiful people.

Right now cities attract young people the most and diversity gives you all types of ranges of beautiful people.

Old 08-24-2019, 03:38 PM

379 posts, read 91,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
If someone finds people in NYC unattractive than that means they are simply jealous.

Let’s break it down.

Hispanics
NYC has the most diverse Hispanic population. Dominicans who are known to be some of the most beautiful Hispanic women have their largest population here. Also Puerto Rican’s and lots of Columbians. I’ll rather have that than be in any city that is straight up Mexican. No offense.

Europeans
It’s safe to say European immigrants come in all varieties in NYC. Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Albanian, Belarus, Montenegro, Georgia, Greek etc. I’d take any of these women over the boring White Americans we have all over the country who for the most part claim German ancestry.

Black People.
NYC has the most diverse black diaspora in the world. While most cities are mainly African American, NYC has large communities of African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Trinidadians, Guyanese, Grenadian, Bajan, Lucian, Ghanaian, Nigerian, Liberian, Senegalese etc. As a black man myself I rather have options of black women from all over the world than just black folks with southern lineage no offense.

The only weakness for NYC is that when it comes to Asian women I would def fly over to the West Coast.

Another thing Media is huge in NYC so lots of models and women involved in fashion walking all over the city like Roaches.

When going to the clubs and lounges in NYC the amount of beautiful women present is like a endless buffet.

Old Today, 06:40 PM

2,561 posts, read 5,294,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLoveFashion View Post
If someone finds people in NYC unattractive than that means they are simply jealous.

Let’s break it down.

Hispanics
NYC has the most diverse Hispanic population. Dominicans who are known to be some of the most beautiful Hispanic women have their largest population here. Also Puerto Rican’s and lots of Columbians. I’ll rather have that than be in any city that is straight up Mexican. No offense.

Europeans
It’s safe to say European immigrants come in all varieties in NYC. Polish, Russian, Ukrainian, Albanian, Belarus, Montenegro, Georgia, Greek etc. I’d take any of these women over the boring White Americans we have all over the country who for the most part claim German ancestry.

Black People.
NYC has the most diverse black diaspora in the world. While most cities are mainly African American, NYC has large communities of African American, Jamaican, Haitian, Trinidadians, Guyanese, Grenadian, Bajan, Lucian, Ghanaian, Nigerian, Liberian, Senegalese etc. As a black man myself I rather have options of black women from all over the world than just black folks with southern lineage no offense.

The only weakness for NYC is that when it comes to Asian women I would def fly over to the West Coast.

Another thing Media is huge in NYC so lots of models and women involved in fashion walking all over the city like Roaches.

When going to the clubs and lounges in NYC the amount of beautiful women present is like a endless buffet.

I have been all over Manhattan, Brooklyn, twice and love the place. I wouldn't mind living there. What surprised me the most, is that, I was expecting to see hoards of beautiful people everywhere, and it was far from that. Nevertheless, the people are quite pleasant, friendlier than expected, not abrasive like the NYC stereotype.

Last edited by SweethomeSanAntonio; Today at 06:51 PM..

Old Today, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweethomeSanAntonio View Post
I have been all over Manhattan, Brooklyn, twice and love the place. I wouldn't mind living there. What surprised me the most, is that, I was expecting to see hoards of beautiful people everywhere, and it was far from that. Nevertheless, the people are quite pleasant, friendlier than expected, not abrasive like the NYC stereotype.
If you walk around Manhattan or North Brooklyn and don't see a lot of attractive women, that's on you. There's something for everyone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or