Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2016, 08:55 AM

10,105 posts, read 7,394,692 times

Advertisements

i concur with Wilmington, and will propose Greenville SC is a city with many beautiful women.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2016, 09:56 AM

4,696 posts, read 5,819,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidamarink View Post
Has nothing to do with makeup. Ugly women flock to Seattle because that's their only hope of finding a man, since they'd be competing with prettier women (makeup or not) in most other cities. I didn't think the men were attractive either, beyond being physically fit. Lots of frail skinny metrosexuals, pasty pale bearded guys, and frumpy, balding IT nerds up there. Occasionally you'll meet a 6'4", all-muscle backpacker guy who's just passing through Seattle, but they're rare and they're not there to stay. Seattle fails in the physical attraction category across all groups.

I do agree with some who say makeup, tanning, and primped hair is cheating in a sense. But even in places like San Diego, Miami, NYC, you are still more likely to find women without makeup who are just genetically blessed. Other women have to wear makeup and get surgery so they can get on the same level as the natural beauties.

What I have observed in life is that women who are pretty in the first place gravitate towards makeup to maximize their beauty. A lot of unattractive women don't bother with makeup.

Old 05-07-2016, 10:09 AM

1,111 posts, read 2,331,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
What I have observed in life is that women who are pretty in the first place gravitate towards makeup to maximize their beauty. A lot of unattractive women don't bother with makeup.
I agree, but I am telling you there are indeed many attractive women who don't wear makeup. I'm pretty many guys would not argue that a lot of the surfer chicks in San Diego and Orange County are hot and have pretty faces, and they usually aren't wearing makeup when they're in the water. I personally don't wear makeup because I want men to see "the truth" first. lol Maybe someday if I am already married and I go move to some upscale suburb, then I'll start wearing it.

Old 05-07-2016, 01:54 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,329,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skidamarink View Post

I do agree with some who say makeup, tanning, and primped hair is cheating in a sense. But even in places like San Diego, Miami, NYC, you are still more likely to find women without makeup who are just genetically blessed.
I think, yes, this is true, but usually when a guy thinks a woman isn't wearing makeup she actually is. I prefer the "natural look" yet lo and behold girlfriends of mine put stuff on their face in the AM, it just isn't obvious (I think moisturizers, concealers, tinted sunblock, eye creams, lip balm and the like). To me, this is more or less makeup.

Old 05-23-2016, 12:27 AM

977 posts, read 1,010,806 times
Honestly white woman in Seattle are CRAZY! They don't usually wear make up, are over weight, and don't do much with their hair. Then if they are the natural decent looking ones they are crazy like obsessed with organic farming, fighting for transgender rights, and too busy biking around the city trying to get people to sign their petitions, and they forgot they got helmet hair... Okay I'm being a little extreme but it is still somewhat true. if you go across the water to Bellevue/Kirkland then people get much more attractive. Not everyone but you see girls who did their hair, put some makeup, are thin etc.

Guys in Seattle they usually are clean cut, a lot have beards, I think they are attractive looking, usually work out. BUT in the Seattle area there kinda this WHIMPY phenomena. Like they may look good but they are whimpy so if you are into men that are tuff and what not you will be disappointed.

Old 02-05-2017, 01:57 PM

76 posts, read 77,016 times
Phoenix have some of the sexiest women I've seen

Old 02-08-2017, 11:06 AM

594 posts, read 698,304 times
Absolutely Phoenix for beautiful women!
It's summertime 11 months a year so your body game HAS to be on point.

Old 02-08-2017, 11:30 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,701,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Jolie-Pitt View Post
I just spent a gorgeous weekend in Wilmington, North Carolina, and my friends and I couldn't believe how attractive the people were! The healthy and happy kind of beautiful.

Have you experienced something similar in your travels?
I think no "place" can make people beautiful....its all in the genes and the eyes of the beholder. However, it might be the case that beautiful people, externally, are attracted to certain areas looking to capitalize on or where the can flaunt their beauty (like NY, or LA for the industry or places with beaches and warm weather).

I have seen beautiful women everywhere I have ever gone.....personally....even Texas.

Old 02-08-2017, 11:49 AM

1,380 posts, read 2,396,840 times
Somewhere with a low rate of obesity, which is a crisis throughout most of the US, but particularly in the South and Midwest. San Diego is probably a good choice.

Old 02-08-2017, 01:16 PM

12,822 posts, read 9,536,731 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I think no "place" can make people beautiful....its all in the genes and the eyes of the beholder. However, it might be the case that beautiful people, externally, are attracted to certain areas looking to capitalize on or where the can flaunt their beauty (like NY, or LA for the industry or places with beaches and warm weather).

I have seen beautiful women everywhere I have ever gone.....personally....even Texas.
what do you mean by even Texas? It's the second most populous state and it's hot. Why wouldn't it be full of hot women?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.