U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2017, 02:04 PM

12,791 posts, read 15,208,273 times

Advertisements

Los Angeles, San Diego, Atlanta, Dallas, Miami and New York City.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-15-2018, 05:03 PM

261 posts, read 186,230 times
L.A. has the most attractive people by far imo and I'm not just talking about the plastic surgery people.

Old 07-29-2019, 11:38 AM

1 posts, read 236 times
I just moved to PNW and it is actually the women that are the better looking ones. The men are just awful and not only in looks. They have nothing going for them and haven’t really done anything in life. The only thing they consider note worthy about themselves is their dog and that they hike. Other women I meet agree that there are no good men here.

Old 07-29-2019, 11:46 AM

2,963 posts, read 2,062,254 times
Agree 100%....the women here have more curves than Lombard Street, age well, and dress with style. Every day I walk out on Brickell Avenue is like being at a Univision Beauty Pageant...and it’s not just Latinas, I’m a huge fan of Russian and Eastern Europeans....and I lived in NY, Atlanta, and SoCal (OC and San Diego)—Miami wins, per capita or other metrics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymags View Post
I think it would be very tough to beat Miami - specifically Miami Beach and Brickell. Even when compared to LA and NYC, I think the per capita in Miami is much better. Quite literally, everywhere you walk.....you see a caliber of beauty you just don't see in many places.

Last edited by elchevere; 07-29-2019 at 11:54 AM..

Old 08-08-2019, 09:31 AM

92 posts, read 155,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchevere View Post
Agree 100%....the women here have more curves than Lombard Street, age well, and dress with style. Every day I walk out on Brickell Avenue is like being at a Univision Beauty Pageant...and itís not just Latinas, Iím a huge fan of Russian and Eastern Europeans....and I lived in NY, Atlanta, and SoCal (OC and San Diego)óMiami wins, per capita or other metrics.
Spot on! Iíve lived and visited all over the country, and no area has the quantity of beautiful fit top-shelf women that Miami has, imho. Itís unreal! Lived there for over 10yrs and it still amazed me every day. Everywhere you go, even the grocery store, itís loaded to the gills with them. SOBE, Brickell, Sunny Isles, Aventura, Los Olas, etc.

Old 08-08-2019, 11:43 AM

216 posts, read 63,872 times
No one voted for Odd, WV?

Old 08-08-2019, 11:51 AM

9,673 posts, read 13,564,508 times
Oh come on. What defines beauty anyway?

Old 08-08-2019, 02:19 PM

323 posts, read 927,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler_Jolie-Pitt View Post
I just spent a gorgeous weekend in Wilmington, North Carolina, and my friends and I couldn't believe how attractive the people were! The healthy and happy kind of beautiful.

Have you experienced something similar in your travels?
Nice try, Wilmington Tourism Board!

We all know the hottest people in the US live in my mirror.

Old 08-08-2019, 02:40 PM

7,100 posts, read 14,188,273 times
I don't actually find people in NYC or LA as attractive as everyone says. Maybe I'm just into different looks than everyone else. JK I know I am because I don't like the hipster and preppy looks of NYC, but I find the Italians and Irish in deep Brooklyn attractive, as well as the Puerto Ricans and Dominicans of the Bronx. I sometimes find the white finance bros hot in Midtown.

LA to me is too focused on looking fake. I hate the fake looks and people that are too skinny. I actually prefer the more relaxed and natural looks. While stereotypes of LI and NJ run rampant, I actually find both have very attractive people because I'm more into the Italian/Jewish white looks or Latinos. Going along with that, San Juan and Miami would be up there for me. And the wildcard one is I had no idea Philly had so many hot guys before I started spending more time there. And it's not just me. Every time I visit with a friend, we comment on how much more attractive guys in Philly are than in NYC.

While I'm not normally into the basic white prepsters or outdoorsy types that gather in the entire stretch from NorCal up through Seattle, plus the Rockies region, Denver seems to have quite attractive guys that are not the PNW style. They have similar interests and like being outdoorsy and all, but they just look better to me in Denver.

The ugliest I've ever lived with was San Francisco. And no, not a racial thing. I'll gladly date anyone of any race as long as I'm into them. But everyone of every race in SF seems to be far less attractive than any other city I've lived in.

Old 08-08-2019, 02:53 PM

1,201 posts, read 273,085 times
A man will marry the best looking woman he can afford. That's why the wealthiest neighborhood in the "ugliest city" has better looking chicks than most neighborhoods in the prettiest cities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or