U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2019, 06:48 PM

67 posts, read 23,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinsonCrusoe View Post
Nice try, Wilmington Tourism Board!

We all know the hottest people in the US live in my mirror.
Do you have funhouse mirror
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2019, 07:45 PM

1,217 posts, read 307,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
Oh come on. What defines beauty anyway?
The number of guys who want to hit it.

Old 08-08-2019, 08:02 PM

7,293 posts, read 8,280,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridanative10 View Post
I can only comment from watching sporting events and the little bit of travel I do in the united states but I would say Texas and LA have some amazing looking women at the rangers and dodgers games, especially alot of hispanic and occasionally asian women. Florida and Arizona are up there i am sure., anywhere there is sun seems to attract attractive people

LA, Miami , and Charleston SC and southern cities always seem inevitably to end up on these lists

common use photo from dailymail article of best looking cities http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ng-people.html
Not surprising Charlotte couldn't even crack the top 35. We're all a bunch of ugly fatties in the Queen City, well except for maybe Cam Newton and Luke Kuechly, and news anchorwoman Morgan Foegerty but yeah everyone else looks like elephant man in Peter Griffins body round here

Yes, this was sarcasm for the person who reads this 5 years from now and bumps this thread in an attempt to say how wrong I am

Last edited by Canes2006Champs; 08-08-2019 at 08:10 PM..

Old 08-08-2019, 08:04 PM

646 posts, read 235,506 times
Travelling far and wide I found the three cities with best looking people to be :

1. Miami
2. Los Angeles
3. San Diego

The ugliest? Some places in NY had the fugliest lol

Old 08-08-2019, 08:07 PM

646 posts, read 235,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaylord_Focker View Post
what do you mean by even Texas? It's the second most populous state and it's hot. Why wouldn't it be full of hot women?
Texas doesnt exactly have a damn she fine reputation.

Old 08-08-2019, 08:10 PM

452 posts, read 332,655 times
everyone was good looking in texas that i saw. the women in LA had face lifts and leather neck and arms

Old 08-13-2019, 11:17 AM

971 posts, read 430,533 times
I visited Los Angeles when I was little, so I won't remember, but my mom told me people from there are so gorgeous (even more than San Francisco). I'd say out of all the places I remember, San Francisco had the most beautiful people. Besides the "how" good looking, I also mean quantity too. I see tons of beautiful people waiting at the train station and very few ugly people. One thing I love about the West Coast is how people's looks don't fade as fast when they age. People from the East Coast are so damn ugly and when they hit 40, most of them don't look good especially with the crappy lifestyle people live here.

Old 08-13-2019, 11:40 AM

9,682 posts, read 13,571,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by potanta View Post
I visited Los Angeles when I was little, so I won't remember, but my mom told me people from there are so gorgeous (even more than San Francisco). I'd say out of all the places I remember, San Francisco had the most beautiful people. Besides the "how" good looking, I also mean quantity too. I see tons of beautiful people waiting at the train station and very few ugly people. One thing I love about the West Coast is how people's looks don't fade as fast when they age. People from the East Coast are so damn ugly and when they hit 40, most of them don't look good especially with the crappy lifestyle people live here.
What crappy lifestyle?

For starters, NYC is very much a walking city. I find most people to be pretty fit.

Also, you can't generalize a group of people. I'm 37 and I look 20 I don't smoke, I work out, I take care of myself, I eat healthy awesome genetics also helps! But there are many people in both the West & East who take care of themselves .. and also those who don't.

I don't understand your stance

Old 08-13-2019, 12:18 PM

971 posts, read 430,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdawg8181 View Post
What crappy lifestyle?

For starters, NYC is very much a walking city. I find most people to be pretty fit.

Also, you can't generalize a group of people. I'm 37 and I look 20 I don't smoke, I work out, I take care of myself, I eat healthy awesome genetics also helps! But there are many people in both the West & East who take care of themselves .. and also those who don't.

I don't understand your stance
Ageing is changing these days. I was born 1998 and I remember when my parents hit their 40s, most people 40 and older were ugly except for my parents with their decent genetics. Most people here didn't take care of themselves, but as I got older, I've noticed people my parents' age group and older starting to take care of themselves. Nowadays, I see them riding bikes on the street and walking on the street. Pedestrian life here in NJ is becoming more alive these days.

But still, the West has better looking people and they look even younger and people live a more fun lifestyle. Most people out East stay indoors a lot in my opinion.

When I am your age, I might look like 21 still due to good genetics and I plan on eating a completely healthy diet soon.

Old 08-13-2019, 12:19 PM

2,967 posts, read 2,066,188 times
SF didn’t do a thing for me, physically appealing wise...I was told as a single guy I would have women throwing themselves at me due to a certain and high percent of the population that wasn’t interested in them. Not true, and maybe a contributing factor of the high gay population. I would go weeks, sometimes longer, without seeing what I considered an attractive woman—that was called the SF Blues. Also, lots of 49’ers—4’s who thought they were 9’s.

As for the southern part of the state and desert cities, not sure dry air is great for aging of the skin (see the Jan Brewer effect)—too many people who spent too much time in the sun aged prematurely—some, not all, 30 year olds looking like 50 or 60 year olds....in that regard, East Coast humidity is a good thing as people age better—does not dry out your skin like “dry heat”.

I’ve lived on both coasts—I will take the East Coast (Miami and NYC) all day over the West Coast. I have not spent much time recently in Atlanta but when I was there for grad school many years ago the women were beautiful as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by potanta View Post

Last edited by elchevere; 08-13-2019 at 12:40 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or