U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-25-2016, 01:22 PM

5,616 posts, read 3,932,945 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nep321 View Post
That's disgusting, I'm sorry. Believing that LGBT people are invalid people is not a valid belief, as far as I'm concerned. NO normal person would hold such beliefs. There is nothing respectable about it.
Its HIS belief, and a Bible-driven one at that. If you have a problem with it, take it up with God. And besides, Chick-Fil-A has done nothing but be gracious towards gays, as God has commanded. They even distributed free food at the Orlando massacre a few weeks back. At least they dont go into LGBT establishments and then sue them if they feel "mistreated". Ring a bell?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-25-2016, 01:34 PM

18,908 posts, read 6,844,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
Its HIS belief, and a Bible-driven one at that. If you have a problem with it, take it up with God. And besides, Chick-Fil-A has done nothing but be gracious towards gays, as God has commanded. They even distributed free food at the Orlando massacre a few weeks back. At least they dont go into LGBT establishments and then sue them if they feel "mistreated". Ring a bell?
God doesn't belong in the public arena, this isn't Iran or Mauritania, it's the United States

Old 07-25-2016, 01:57 PM

1,244 posts, read 820,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG CATS View Post
To me it's not even about God, the bible, gay, straight, or any of that. It's about standing up for what you believe in. I respect the guy because he's not scared to voice his opinion. So many people are scared to stand up for their values because of the overly sensitive political correct cry babies that are just wanting to label anyone they can a bigot or racist.

Old 07-25-2016, 02:00 PM

18,908 posts, read 6,844,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gt87 View Post
To me it's not even about God, the bible, gay, straight, or any of that. It's about standing up for what you believe in. I respect the guy because he's not scared to voice his opinion. So many people are scared to stand up for their values because of the overly sensitive political correct cry babies that are just wanting to label anyone they can a bigot or racist.
Um, some people do truly value being accepting of those different from themselves, we're not all phonies pretending just to be PC!

Old 07-25-2016, 02:07 PM

1,244 posts, read 820,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Um, some people do truly value being accepting of those different from themselves, we're not all phonies pretending just to be PC!
That's perfectly fine, but don't try and shut down someone else's views because they don't align with your own.

Old 07-25-2016, 09:47 PM

920 posts, read 1,015,091 times
As a Louisianan, I'm jealous of every other states' roads and cleanliness.

Old 07-25-2016, 09:53 PM

4,552 posts, read 3,633,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceter View Post
As a Louisianan, I'm jealous of every other states' roads and cleanliness.
I remember New Orleans having pretty bad road quality. If you ever want to feel better though, come visit Tucson some time.

Old 07-25-2016, 10:52 PM

379 posts, read 204,185 times
Northern US (including both Northeast and Great Lakes): General QOL (education, urban life, etc).
Western US: Topography

Old 07-26-2016, 03:48 AM

6,053 posts, read 3,377,056 times
The trees, lakes and weather of the Upper Midwest.

Old 07-26-2016, 04:23 AM

17,370 posts, read 21,213,499 times
Jealous of Utah with its 80MPH speed limits on I-15
Jealous of San Diego with its proximity to Tijuana
Jealous of any city with a growing light rail system (No light rail here in Las Vegas)
Jealous of Boise and Missoula where you can tube/raft/canoe down the river into downtown in the summer time (no rivers here)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or