U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 11-18-2016, 11:41 PM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
7,652 posts, read 4,039,691 times
Reputation: 2950

Advertisements

if he cuts taxes, it will include tax cut for middle class. liberals always say a GOP tax cut is only for top 1 percent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:14 AM
 
Location: Tempe, AZ
4,552 posts, read 3,667,435 times
Reputation: 3630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
Many people and businesses do move to red states due to politics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
seems like all the violence in this country is done by liberal activists or Islamic jihadist types, not people who voted for trump.

there was a news story yesterday that a kid at a high school with a Trump hat was beat up by liberal kids during a protest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
i never said that but it is true most of the violence in America today is done by liberal activists and jihadists.

liberal activists were busted for what is known as bird dogging, trying to incite violence at Trump rallies. Democratic officials were busted on video admitting that they do this.
Here are your first three posts on the same page. Yeah this wasn't baiting or hijacking at all and clearly was giving insightful information about where for him to move or provide anything productive to the thread. You came in here swinging about being political when OP made it clear not to be political in the first place. Please stick to the nonsense on the POC forum.

My first post was critical but I mainly explained why democrats prefer to move to other democratic areas. I still felt it was useful to the thread given that I gave some sort of analysis on why this dynamic always happens as people had mentioned it.

And you didn't make a single recommendation until that last post Simpson, don't call me out on hijacking when you have posted on every page since page 5 talking about how conservatism is better. For the past twelve pages you have been political with no recommendation at all until just now when I called you out on it. That's called being hypocritical. The bias is strong with you. Hopefully the other posters learn to not take the bait next time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:28 AM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
7,652 posts, read 4,039,691 times
Reputation: 2950
your first post on this topic was a longwinded rant about how conservatives are regressive and bigots and 'brainwashed'. You were clearly off topic. it had nothing to do with cities. I don't care that you were off topic, I was responding to your assertion that I hijacked the topic simply because i responded to your caustic assertions about conservatives and I responded other comments made by liberals about conservatives. you are the hypocrite. you were being political. you get on here and insult people and get offended if somebody stands up for the people that you insult. i haven't insulted liberals on here.

anyway, i'm done talking to you.

Last edited by ClemVegas; 11-19-2016 at 12:42 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:47 AM
 
Location: Tempe, AZ
4,552 posts, read 3,667,435 times
Reputation: 3630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
your first post on this topic was a longwinded rant about how conservatives are regressive and bigots and 'brainwashed'. You were clearly off topic. it had nothing to do with cities. I don't care that you were off topic, I was responding to your assertion that I hijacked the topic simply because i responded to your caustic assertions about conservatives and I responded other comments made by liberals about conservatives. you are the hypocrite. you get on here and insult people and get offended if somebody stands up for the people that you insult.
You posted before I did. You were saying liberals were violent along with "jihadists" a few posts before I came here.

And clearly you didn't read my post at all because I did talk about why living in a democratic city mattered to democrats more than the other way around. Try reading the second paragraph of my first post. My first paragraph explained why I felt there were no true left leaning states at all, except maybe Vermont, and then my second paragraph delved into why democrats prioritize living with like-minded people. Since many democrats are minorities it ensures less of a risk from hate crimes and discrimination. I said that a few times to you but obviously it hurt your feelings. Don't get in the kitchen if you can't handle the heat.

I thought I was on that glorious ignore list of yours. Please put me there I'll be honored. And do yourself a favor and put all the liberals on there too who upset you so much from this thread that way you can live in a la la land of Faux News. Put me on the ignore list and prove that you refuse to listen to contradicting viewpoints so you'd rather shut them out entirely instead. Put me there so you never have to think critically about your opinions and say, "oh I'm right and I know I'm right because Faux news and breitbart say so hurr durr". I'm sure all the other people who argued with you on here would like you to do the same and put them on your ignore list.

So you have two options. A) to try to get the last word in only to further hijack and bait posters and prove to me that you knew liberals would flock to this thread so you came here to troll and argue or B) put me on the ignore list which I will know by you not responding to me, in which outlined in the paragraph above will only satisfy me because it will prove you have no tolerance of people who differ from you. Either way I win IMO.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 12:49 AM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
7,652 posts, read 4,039,691 times
Reputation: 2950
you are the one upset that I responded to your post. that's why you said i 'hijacked' the thread. you say i 'bait' you because i responded to your political post and disagreed with your caustic assertions about conservatives. that makes no sense. why post something on a comment board like this if you have a problem with people responding to it and possibly disagreeing with it.

my comment about jihadists was in response to another liberal associating conservatives with violence in this country. i didn't make this comment randomly out of the blue.

you refer to conservatives as 'brainwashed' 'regressive' and bigots , but then say I'm a troll because i simply disagree with those negative characterizations. you live up to your screenname. good night.

Last edited by ClemVegas; 11-19-2016 at 12:58 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 01:00 AM
 
Location: Tempe, AZ
4,552 posts, read 3,667,435 times
Reputation: 3630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
you are the one upset that I responded to your post. that's why you said i 'hijacked' the thread. you say i 'bait' you because i responded to your political post and disagreed with your caustic assertions about conservatives. that makes no sense.

you refer to conservatives as 'brainwashed' 'regressive' and bigots , but then say I'm a troll because i simply disagree with those negative characterizations. you live up to your screenname. good night.
Ah you chose the "I'm a troll" option. I got repped a few times for my first post on this thread clearly a few people thought it was worthwhile and informative. I can tell you're a troll based on poor grammar, constant editing, and quick responses regardless of time with little information to back up your posts. Must be boring in South Carolina. It's almost 1 am here in Arizona so I can only imagine how late it is in SC and how bored you must be to troll a city forum about conservatism. Maybe this is why conservative cities are cheaper, less things to do?

You should go to bed it's what 3 am there? You must get plenty of sleep for tomorrow's trolling I'm sure.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 01:01 AM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
7,652 posts, read 4,039,691 times
Reputation: 2950
i think the guy on here namecalling is probably the troll. all i've seen you do is insult people that you don't agree with on politics.

i've responded to assertions made by liberals about conservative on here but you say i'm the one bringing up politics. it is so weird.

we can't all be an exciting James Bond like you out there in Arizona, prickly pear. good night.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 01:08 AM
 
Location: Tempe, AZ
4,552 posts, read 3,667,435 times
Reputation: 3630
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
i think the guy on here namecalling is probably the troll. all i've seen you do is insult people that you don't agree with on politics.

i've responded to assertions made by liberals about conservative on here but you say i'm the one bringing up politics. it is so weird.

we can't all be an exciting James Bond like you out there in Arizona. good night.
You've said good night several times without actually doing it. Should try taking your own advice.

I'm a woman by the way.

This guy only reiterates my point that liberals cannot live in deep red states. We really are a divided country so thanks for proving that to all of us really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 01:10 AM
 
Location: Greenville SC 'Waterfall City'
7,652 posts, read 4,039,691 times
Reputation: 2950
i know a ton of liberals who love living in SC. you don't speak for all liberals. i lived in MD near DC and NJ outside of NYC for a few years and I had no problem being in a political minority. i don't have to be completely surrounded by people who have my views on every issue. i also don't see any reason to insult people who disagree with me, as you do.

bed time.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 11-19-2016, 09:15 AM
 
74 posts, read 40,916 times
Reputation: 74
Liberals should be moving to Conservative states, not out of the country, to change the demographics.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top