U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 10:47 AM

300 posts, read 919,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The A-Team View Post
Miami, Florida. Even with that being so, I kinda miss Miami, theres just something about it
Yeah. Im with you on this one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2009, 12:38 PM

3,277 posts, read 4,617,685 times
In those inner city neighborhoods that people claim are so anti white, it's quite a conundrum that so many more Black people are killed than Whites. I guess the only thing Black people hate more than White people is other Black people.

Anyone who doesn't see how stupid it is to equate crime statistics with anti white racism needs mandatory reeducation.

I vote for closing this thread too. It's nothing but a cesspool of vapid tripe. Nothing constructive or good has come of it.

Old 05-07-2009, 12:48 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,344,403 times
Just curious... there have been numerous threads about "What is the most racist state...city...region... etc.. which invariably turns into thread bashing the South, making fun of rednecks, yada yada.. and the gist is which places are perceived as racist or intolerant towards certain minority groups. Now I don't see those threads being closed. But somehow this one is just beyond the pale... what's the difference? So talking about about whites being racist is ok, but talking about reverse racism is hateful? I tell you, some you ppl on here need a thicker skin or atleast be more objective about what you find objectionable.

Old 05-07-2009, 12:50 PM

1,576 posts, read 5,139,344 times
How about the places with no people.. those animals despise us for always taking over their land.

Hense "people".. animals dont give a puck what color the person is!

Last edited by Newarkbomb; 05-07-2009 at 01:09 PM..

Old 05-07-2009, 12:52 PM

55,671 posts, read 74,663,884 times
most anti caucasian i have seen is in caucasian neighborhoods, the self hatred is numbing.

Old 05-07-2009, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmusket View Post
Just curious... there have been numerous threads about "What is the most racist state...city...region... etc.. which invariably turns into thread bashing the South, making fun of rednecks, yada yada.. and the gist is which places are perceived as racist or intolerant towards certain minority groups. Now I don't see those threads being closed. But somehow this one is just beyond the pale... what's the difference? So talking about about whites being racist is ok, but talking about reverse racism is hateful? I tell you, some you ppl on here need a thicker skin or atleast be more objective about what you find objectionable.
No one is saying there aren't neighborhoods where the non white population has a bias against whites. What people are objecting to is the factually destitute argument that because an area is high crime the people hate whites.

Old 05-07-2009, 01:10 PM

1,304 posts, read 3,344,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoarfrost View Post
No one is saying there aren't neighborhoods where the non white population has a bias against whites. What people are objecting to is the factually destitute argument that because an area is high crime the people hate whites.
That may be the argument of one post.. but it is not the theme of the entire thread. So just because one post makes a factually shaky statement then its a cause to close the entire thread??

Old 05-07-2009, 03:01 PM

56,705 posts, read 81,017,273 times
Quote:
No such thing as reverse racism. It's just racism.

I think it depends on the city. Where I'm from, there are still quite a few White people in predominately Black and/or Hispanic neighborhoods here. Sometimes, it's about the economic struggle aspect more than or as important as the cultural aspect.

Also, some of the resentment might come from a history of resentment towards that group in that city or area. So, it causes a vicious cycle.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:05 PM

76 posts, read 185,334 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
most anti caucasian i have seen is in caucasian neighborhoods, the self hatred is numbing.

As proven by the most recent presidential election, but I digress....

Old 05-07-2009, 03:17 PM

Quote:
That may be the argument of one post.. but it is not the theme of the entire thread. So just because one post makes a factually shaky statement then its a cause to close the entire thread??
Through the thread, posters have pretty much decided to name every predominantly black or hispanic, poor, crime filled neighborhood as being anti white on the basis that a white person there would be unsafe. Not all have, but the overwhelming majority of the people on that side of the argument have. I suspect that was the thread starters attention.

If you reach back, most of the threads started by a person contemplating a move and asking if there is racism towards their ethnicity are pretty innocuous. A person should inquire about the social climate of a place before they invest themselves in it. But the general threads about "What is the most racist city/state?" or anything similar only ever amount to flaming.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or