U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 03-15-2008, 07:41 PM
 
Location: Fairfax
2,880 posts, read 6,171,634 times
Reputation: 1230

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seattlenextyear View Post
I'm sad this thread exists. It was obviously started by a troll just trying to stir things up. The internet brings out the worst in people sometimes.

I disagree, I think that this is an issue that should at least be talked about.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-15-2008, 07:54 PM
 
746 posts, read 649,401 times
Reputation: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by decafdave View Post
I disagree, I think that this is an issue that should at least be talked about.

I agree this is a huge issue to many white americans. There are almost 20,000 cities in this country. They should be well aware of the 30-40 cities they are not welcomed in. God knows with so many other choices we'd hate to have them going to one of those 30-40 cities, that are majority minority.

Math

30-40/20,000 = 0.2% of All American Cities are majority minority

Well i'm betting it's comforting to know you're still very welcomed in all of the other 99.8% of cities in this country!!!

Hopefully when you view this with hardcore numbers, this illustrates the silliness of such a forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2008, 08:33 PM
 
Location: Scarsdale, NY
2,775 posts, read 10,725,107 times
Reputation: 794
For some reason that previous video of East Harlem I posted wouldn't work on Youtube so here are some more.

Brownsville, Brooklyn... One of the highest concentration of Blood gang members in the city...
This one's actually pretty interesting... Not just a bunch of trash talk, these guys are real.

YouTube - TheHoodUp.com Sex Money Murder Bloods Brooklyn New York #2

East Harlem....

YouTube - reddot east harlem video


YouTube - Harlem still...

What you have to watch for in East Harlem are guys wearing Army camoflauge. They are real, they're known for slitting innocent civilians throats in subway stations, alleyways, and they'll do it on the streets.

Last edited by Futcha; 03-15-2008 at 08:44 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-15-2008, 09:03 PM
 
Location: Floribama
15,053 posts, read 31,432,547 times
Reputation: 13859
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthhurts View Post
I agree this is a huge issue to many white americans. There are almost 20,000 cities in this country. They should be well aware of the 30-40 cities they are not welcomed in. God knows with so many other choices we'd hate to have them going to one of those 30-40 cities, that are majority minority.

Math

30-40/20,000 = 0.2% of All American Cities are majority minority

Well i'm betting it's comforting to know you're still very welcomed in all of the other 99.8% of cities in this country!!!

Hopefully when you view this with hardcore numbers, this illustrates the silliness of such a forum.
So you're saying that a city has to reach the magical number of 51% non-white in order for whites to feel uncomfortable? Being in the majority doesn't mean anything. All it takes is a determined minority to make the majority miserable. The numbers that you're throwing up are useless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2008, 12:15 AM
 
746 posts, read 649,401 times
Reputation: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by southernnaturelover View Post
So you're saying that a city has to reach the magical number of 51% non-white in order for whites to feel uncomfortable? Being in the majority doesn't mean anything. All it takes is a determined minority to make the majority miserable. The numbers that you're throwing up are useless.
No, i'm not saying any such thing, so do not put words in my mouth. I'll re-state my previous post. I'm pointing out the stupidy of such a forum. You're actually complaining about less than 1-2 percent of cities in this country, that you'll supposedly not be liked in. I say supposedly, because i do not know many cities in the United States, that are Anti-White. I'm sure a few exist, but again there are more than 42,000 cities, so my 20,000 was an under estimate.

There are only like 200 or 300 cities in this country with a minority presence whether majority or minority, so that's like

300/42,000 =.007% of all US cities have a minority presence

Okay let's say at best there are 2,000 with minoritiy populations of some kind

2,000/42,000 = 4% of all US cities have a minority presence

Under Either Scenario i'm simply pointing out how stupid it is, that you're actually discussing the 4% of cities you may feel uncomfortable in. You still have more than 96% of all other cities to feel comfortable in. It is almost insane, you cannot logically argue why you're attempting to make yourselves feel like victims can you? Why are you attempting to make yourselves victims?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-16-2008, 12:41 AM
 
Location: Originally Fayetteville, Arkansas/ now Seattle, Washington!
1,047 posts, read 3,597,007 times
Reputation: 373
I would say probably because there are some great cities where it can be uncomfortable to be white in, and just because its only a couple, doesn't mean they are not important. Take Miami for example, i lived there for a short while and loved the area. However, I am non-hispanic/cuban and speak no spanish, and I was discriminated against almost daily. So, i turned down my chance to go to FIU because it seemed to be a hostile environment. Just an example, as i said i really like the city of Miami and would love to move back, its just when you feel like you dont belong and people are actually mean to you because of your race on a daily basis, its kind of upsetting lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2008, 07:13 AM
 
Location: ITP
2,133 posts, read 5,622,188 times
Reputation: 1347
...wow...if some folks only knew...

This thread should be closed because it's complete crap and it's very patronizing--especially as a minority. Will someone please tell me when whites became a disadvantaged minority?

One other thing--places with HIGH CRIME or gang activity don't necessarily correlate to areas with high levels of racism. Some of the areas that many of you white folks are scared to go are the same areas that I stay away from as well.

FutureCop,

If there is really an outbreak of "innocent civilians" getting their throats slashed on subway platforms, then I'm sure it would have made national news by now--especially if the victims were white. Also, what is the movitvation of the guys in the Army camo? I can't help but to believe that this East Harlem story is a fairy tale.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2008, 07:28 AM
 
Location: Bronx, NY
5,516 posts, read 17,694,996 times
Reputation: 2059
The late 90's (97-99) was when the NYC subway slashings occured. Im not sure if it was only in Harlem but it was an epidemic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2008, 12:40 PM
 
287 posts, read 250,806 times
Reputation: 59
^ lol @ south-to-west. How ya like them apples?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-17-2008, 02:40 PM
 
Location: Fairfax
2,880 posts, read 6,171,634 times
Reputation: 1230
Quote:
Originally Posted by truthhurts View Post
No, i'm not saying any such thing, so do not put words in my mouth. I'll re-state my previous post. I'm pointing out the stupidy of such a forum. You're actually complaining about less than 1-2 percent of cities in this country, that you'll supposedly not be liked in. I say supposedly, because i do not know many cities in the United States, that are Anti-White. I'm sure a few exist, but again there are more than 42,000 cities, so my 20,000 was an under estimate.

There are only like 200 or 300 cities in this country with a minority presence whether majority or minority, so that's like

300/42,000 =.007% of all US cities have a minority presence

Okay let's say at best there are 2,000 with minoritiy populations of some kind

2,000/42,000 = 4% of all US cities have a minority presence

Under Either Scenario i'm simply pointing out how stupid it is, that you're actually discussing the 4% of cities you may feel uncomfortable in. You still have more than 96% of all other cities to feel comfortable in. It is almost insane, you cannot logically argue why you're attempting to make yourselves feel like victims can you? Why are you attempting to make yourselves victims?
where the h do you get your statistics? 4% of U.S. cities have a minority presence??!! Do you preview your posts at all before you post? I can't think of any towns without minorities of some kind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top