Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-08-2017, 05:45 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,643,035 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snagers234 View Post
Hi I am in many ways a very unstereotypical black man with a bachelor's degree and I ...just don't want to live in a somalia
Bro, seems to me like you have a lot of baggage and will have issues wherever you go. There's just too many generalizations and red flags in this post. I really don't see how anyone can make a recommendation for you because the problems and things you point out aren't going to go away just because you move to a different city.

Good luck regardless.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-08-2017, 08:35 PM

56 posts, read 56,935 times
I guess so. Let's just discount the many accounts of the same situation in this region over an emotional post that I made. None of my points even addressed. Ad hominem at its finest. City data is so predictable sometimes.

I guess you never even bothered to look at the fact that I have discussed in detail what I meant by the Somalia comment. As to the non stereotypical part I think we all know what I'm talking about here.

Anyways if you want to actually refute my logic and my arguments I'd be glad, but dont just post some surface level B.S.

Anyways I'm waiting. But something tells me your job here is done.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.