U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2017, 10:38 PM

2,506 posts, read 2,265,374 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencam View Post
Hood rat? lol!
Hahaha.. I laughed so hard when I read this.

Old 04-16-2017, 10:39 PM

13,408 posts, read 6,685,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesperateHobo View Post
And yet I do.
With food stamps. Which is fine, but not on your $700/month income, which is what the person responding to you thought you meant.

You live off tax-payers due to your own poor decisions. Having more children than you can afford being the most disastrous. Please do not blame the US taxpayers and complain about how you're not given enough, in the same breath as admitting you see NO REASON to ever work for a dime.

Old 04-16-2017, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebck120 View Post
Hahaha.. I laughed so hard when I read this.
Well, I don't smoke or play rap music or having screaming children, but my dog barks occasionally. Perhaps that qualifies me as a hood rat that OP could not bear to be neighbors with. Oh, the inhumanity. And I live in a CONDO. Those are all disgusting and awful!

Old 04-16-2017, 11:13 PM

69 posts, read 24,043 times
Quote:
TANF has work requirements now. I just remembered that. Probably the kids are old enough wife is expected to work since not disabled.
This is also the only state (Indiana) that does not allow children to have TANF.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:17 PM

30,998 posts, read 13,564,601 times
Quote:
And yet I do.
I read your wife's threads too, I'm sorry for your kids you guys really need to get on track and do something about this situation, do you have family you could stay with because this just doesn't sound good. There was a family living in a tent, they were squatting on someone's property near my friend in the Sierra Foothills, they got TANF and SNAP but they had no bathroom or real place for the kids to sleep, also the kids didn't go to school. CPS took all four kids and placed them in foster care, I hope that doesn't happen to your kids.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:22 PM

30,998 posts, read 13,564,601 times
Quote:
This is also the only state (Indiana) that does not allow children to have TANF.
TANF is a program for parents with children. There are NO states where children are not allowed to receive TANF

Old 04-16-2017, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebck120 View Post
Wow, just wow. I gave you my recommendation. Middle of the mountains away from society. You can acquire food and shelter from the land, homeschool your kids and crap down a mountain side on a slope so you won't have sewage issues.
Close to about it.

Except maybe a compost toilet would be safer. Or at least burning.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
You should be eligible for around $917 in SNAP benefits, I never called it income, did I?
No, we have SNAP, and that helps. Just not with anything involving real money...

Old 04-16-2017, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
TANF is a program for parents with children. There are NO states where children are not allowed to receive TANF
States do have latitude with work requirements. They probably don't want the non-disabled wife to work even the minimum hours to get TANF. Or they've exceeded their limit in total. You can no longer have child after child to keep getting it forever.

The government caught onto and stopped that scam.

Old 04-16-2017, 11:53 PM

Quote:
With food stamps. Which is fine, but not on your $700/month income, which is what the person responding to you thought you meant.

You live off tax-payers due to your own poor decisions. Having more children than you can afford being the most disastrous. Please do not blame the US taxpayers and complain about how you're not given enough, in the same breath as admitting you see NO REASON to ever work for a dime.
OK, first off, I NEVER ASKED ANYONE FOR MONEY!!!

I asked for IDEAS, you stupid troll!

Do ideas cost you money?

Second, you stupid thug, I have worked my whole life and fought in BOTH Gulf Wars!

How am I not a tax-payer?

You do realize that America is the only country that does not give child benefits? And makes it almost impossible to receive low-income benefits? Shoot, there is not even basic universal healthcare here.

If sharing your thoughts costs you too much, stay off my thread!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.