U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-26-2017, 02:17 PM

147 posts, read 66,276 times

Advertisements

Men like women that are shorter than them and asian women are almost always shorter than them.
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-26-2017, 05:55 PM

16,133 posts, read 20,829,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
Sure but you asked a question quoting my story about my Army experience in seeing more GIs married to Asians than to Europeans and asked how did I make the distinction of a German or Italian American as opposed to a native German Italian who married a GI and immigrated I guess. And by implication the Asian American versus the Filipino, or Korean who married a GI and immigrated. By talking to the wives and hearing their accents and use of American English, versus the English taught and used worldwide
The Army had 250,000 troops in Germany on Accompanied 3 year tours. They brought their wives, children, dogs, cars and all of the comforts of home. There were 50,000 in Korea on 1 year unaccompanied tours. No wife, no children, no dog, no car. But why was that your business. There are plenty of places where you can go through life and hardly ever speak English. Why most white-asian couples are white men asian female?-13892046_884373958333370_2964342501109755360_n.jpg

Old 07-26-2017, 05:58 PM

2,096 posts, read 768,039 times
Asian women love white men. They aren't very loyal to Asian men.

Old 07-26-2017, 06:25 PM

1,900 posts, read 831,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaelNadal View Post
Though exact statistics is not available, among white-asian couples, it seems that at least more than 90% of them are white men asian female.
In my life, I have never known any couple which are asian men white female.
It's even more unbalanced when the asian is the first generation of immigrant.

Among the couples white - first generation asian immigrant, there's even higher ratio for wmaf.

Why are amwf so ridiculously few?

Any answer including those which is not politically correct is appreciated.
I guess the obvious reason would be that more caucasian men are interested in asian women than there are caucasian women interested in asian men.

Old 07-26-2017, 08:24 PM

2,096 posts, read 768,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by l1995 View Post
You're wrong that it's rarely seen as acceptable if it's a white Latino. Only a small percentage of Hispanics in the US are white, and the vast majority of Hispanic guys who date white women would not be considered white.

And enough with this BS that interracial dating is less accepted in liberal states, that's not true at all.

And for what it's worth, a black man married to a white woman was mysteriously killed in Texas a few years ago.
Over 53% of the Hispanics in the US are white Hispanics. The darker, typically southern mexican and central Americans, are concentrated in the south west. Most Hispanics in the US are indistinguishable from people of southern European backgrounds.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whit...tino_Americans

Old 10-30-2017, 03:03 PM

16,133 posts, read 20,829,122 times
Where I live now is Sierra Vista AZ, just outside Ft Huachuca. Half of the wives on my block are Korean

Old 10-30-2017, 06:27 PM

11,456 posts, read 6,591,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Over 53% of the Hispanics in the US are white Hispanics. The darker, typically southern mexican and central Americans, are concentrated in the south west. Most Hispanics in the US are indistinguishable from people of southern European backgrounds.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whit...tino_Americans
Just because they pick white on the census doesn't mean they are white or identify as such.

White Hispanics are a small percentage of the US Hispanic population.

You're totally wrong, the vast majority could not pass as Italian or Spanish. If that were the case, there would be much less discrimination against Latinos.

And again you're wrong about the distribution of Hispanics, I live in New York and there is huge population of Southern Mexicans, Central Americans, South Americans (from Ecuador, Peru, and Colombia in particular), and Caribbean Hispanics.

Old 11-01-2017, 10:07 AM

1,770 posts, read 2,140,398 times
That's my situation. Some of this may have to do with GI's stationed in Korean and returning with Asian wives. I'm white my wife is Korean born. She was brought to the US by her late husband, who at the time who was US Army. Situations like this could be a contributory factor.

Old 11-01-2017, 12:13 PM

15,523 posts, read 17,745,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newengland17 View Post
White men usually have a creepy Asian fetish.
In my experience Asian women have a white man fetish. I am not especially attracted to Asian* women over any other race, but since I find forward women, those who are not afraid to show interest, very attractive, I have probably dated Asian women disproportionately to other races.

*and I assume we are talking east Asian here

This was more a phenomenon of my teens and 20s. These days I seem to be irresistible to middle aged Hispano women.

Old 11-01-2017, 06:06 PM

721 posts, read 300,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newengland17 View Post
White men usually have a creepy Asian fetish.
^^Probably a feminist behind the keyboard...I don't hear you calling black men who want any white woman they can get creepy...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or