U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 09:37 PM

6,591 posts, read 3,641,751 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
War Brides, ever since WWII, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, and a smattering of others. Anywhere the American military has been. You don't notice the Germans or English because they are white. The opposite is true with the generation coming up. Chinese males are marrying white females.

As for White females they appear to be marrying black males. I have no idea why. I have been married to my asian wife for over 50 years
When I served in the 80s even though we had most of our focus on Germany with greater troop and served 3 year long tours as opposed to generally one year in Korea there it seemed that there were ten GIs married to a Korean, Japanese or Filipinas for every German bride that I can recall.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2017, 05:00 PM

16,133 posts, read 20,829,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
When I served in the 80s even though we had most of our focus on Germany with greater troop and served 3 year long tours as opposed to generally one year in Korea there it seemed that there were ten GIs married to a Korean, Japanese or Filipinas for every German bride that I can recall.
Perspective, how do you recognize a German or Italian? Where I grew up in Philadelphia you could barely get buy if you didn't have a working knowledge of German. Even the movies were in German. Where I live now there are eight houses on my block. Four have Korean wives three of whom have the same Korean Name. Now we have second Generation Korean and Vietnamese, third generation German and Japanese

Old 07-24-2017, 05:12 PM

6,800 posts, read 11,777,391 times
Not sure about other places but the last time I was in the Dallas area, I saw somewhat more Asian Male + White Female couples than the other one.

Old 07-24-2017, 05:13 PM

2,096 posts, read 768,039 times
And the majority of white men who date/marry asian women are jewish for some reason. Probably has to do with the fact that jews and asians both tend to reside in large cities.

Old 07-24-2017, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newengland17 View Post
White men usually have a creepy Asian fetish.

/Users/edwardtilton/Desktop/annadanceportrait.jpg So this Film Star from the 1920s is ?

AMERICAN, Born in LA died in LA, some people want to fit her into their opinions.

Old 07-25-2017, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Perspective, how do you recognize a German or Italian? Where I grew up in Philadelphia you could barely get buy if you didn't have a working knowledge of German. Even the movies were in German. Where I live now there are eight houses on my block. Four have Korean wives three of whom have the same Korean Name. Now we have second Generation Korean and Vietnamese, third generation German and Japanese
On an US Army base?. By their accent and use of America English.

Old 07-25-2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
On an US Army base?. By their accent and use of America English.
Have you ever heard of SEABROOK an internment camp in New Jersey where, at wars end most of the Japanese interned there decided to stay. I was there in the 1980s and they had one heck of a Oh-Ban Festival.

/Users/edwardtilton/Desktop/Ghosts Of German Olney | Hidden City Philadelphia.webarchive

No Army Base, Philadelphia, Just like Outer Richmond, San Francisco or Koreatown in LA,Little Saigon Westminster Ca America is full of Neighborhoods. Some Chinese have been here since the civil war. They don't have accents

Last edited by Boompa; 07-25-2017 at 04:30 PM..

Old 07-25-2017, 08:33 PM

1 posts, read 671 times

In Japan & Korea, many Japanese & Korean women are now being educated that White Men have very small penises too. And, they age badly compared to Japanese & Korean men. Good Looking Japanese & Korean Men at age 50 will look much better than a 50 year old decrepit White Man.

By the way, Jewish men age badly. The Jews, Turks, Arabs will use their wealth to cheat the system and Asian women into Male Domination submission. Don't let them trick ya.

Old 07-25-2017, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Have you ever heard of SEABROOK an internment camp in New Jersey where, at wars end most of the Japanese interned there decided to stay. I was there in the 1980s and they had one heck of a Oh-Ban Festival.

/Users/edwardtilton/Desktop/Ghosts Of German Olney | Hidden City Philadelphia.webarchive

No Army Base, Philadelphia, Just like Outer Richmond, San Francisco or Koreatown in LA,Little Saigon Westminster Ca America is full of Neighborhoods. Some Chinese have been here since the civil war. They don't have accents
Sure but you asked a question quoting my story about my Army experience in seeing more GIs married to Asians than to Europeans and asked how did I make the distinction of a German or Italian American as opposed to a native German Italian who married a GI and immigrated I guess. And by implication the Asian American versus the Filipino, or Korean who married a GI and immigrated. By talking to the wives and hearing their accents and use of American English, versus the English taught and used worldwide

Old 07-25-2017, 10:04 PM

10,675 posts, read 8,199,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulok View Post
Because women have a bias against short guys. That is a big hurdle for many Asian guys. Saying that, I've rarely dated Asians. I preferred women from other races because they were curvier and had more junks in their trunks. Also bigger boobs.

My wife is white and 5'7" and I am 5'2"
Your wife taller than you must have some cash lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or