U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 10-24-2018, 05:02 PM
 
9,948 posts, read 6,883,188 times
Reputation: 4221

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif662 View Post
I already know about the Chambers Brothers, Pony Down, YBI, etc. Yes I understand certain rules of setting up shop and I'm not saying these out of town are running the whole city. Yet they been set up and have their slice of pie per say. Chi mobs been in the D since the late 80s and a little later L.A gangs period. You got a bunch of Latino mobs ( not just LK) in the D.

Hmmmmm...ok. My ear is not in the streets like that....especially not now. I know that Chicago got people in Detroit and Detroit got people in Chicago and LA. You have to have connects and LA and Cali period is a big source market for drugs. Mexicans are moving a lot of the weight now and you will find a lot of plugs in markets with lots of Mexicans, like LA and Chicago. So Detroit has to have connects with gangs in LA and Chi for product. There are the 7 mile bloods and other gangs but I doubt that they are really following any type of leadership from out of town. I mean, I have NEVER heard of a Chicago guy listed in an indictments posted in the local Detroit news. Now, just for reference, you can go to Columbus, Indianapolis, Toledo, West Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, etc....and see drug rings busted and lost of the residence will be from Detroit. I have hardly read of such in Detroit when large crews are taken down and indicted because they nearly always put their name and residence on front.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 10-24-2018, 07:15 PM
 
9,948 posts, read 6,883,188 times
Reputation: 4221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif662 View Post
I already know about the Chambers Brothers, Pony Down, YBI, etc. Yes I understand certain rules of setting up shop and I'm not saying these out of town are running the whole city. Yet they been set up and have their slice of pie per say. Chi mobs been in the D since the late 80s and a little later L.A gangs period. You got a bunch of Latino mobs ( not just LK) in the D.

7-mile Bloods. Just because they have an out of town gangs name does not mean they have anything to do with LA. That is just those young guys riding a trend by co-opting the blood and crip color and language like putting B's in words that start with C, like Brazy. That is just copy cat s l i t. Its just a fad. They really just local guys.



https://www.wxyz.com/news/4-members-...-federal-court


Now...the way I figure is that you would be seeing stories like this about Chicago or La guys being taken down in Detroit. http://www.post-gazette.com/local/so...s/200903110195


You will find stories like this in cities all through the Midwest and South of Detroit groups in other cities. I am not glorifying it at all. All I am saying is that Detroit is not a place were you can come and set up from out of town. Chicago is a place you cannot come from out of town and set up. I am sure there are other cities like that too. If you come from out of town you better get a local front man or its not happening. Crews will band together to get rid of any out of town gangs trying to eat in Detroit.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skn8uN9OggY


All these cats indicted.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 10-24-2018 at 07:41 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2018, 08:50 AM
 
Location: Tupelo, Ms
1,030 posts, read 628,202 times
Reputation: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
7-mile Bloods. Just because they have an out of town gangs name does not mean they have anything to do with LA. That is just those young guys riding a trend by co-opting the blood and crip color and language like putting B's in words that start with C, like Brazy. That is just copy cat s l i t. Its just a fad. They really just local guys.



https://www.wxyz.com/news/4-members-...-federal-court


Now...the way I figure is that you would be seeing stories like this about Chicago or La guys being taken down in Detroit. Agents bust Detroit-Pittsburgh area drug ring | Pittsburgh Post-Gazette


You will find stories like this in cities all through the Midwest and South of Detroit groups in other cities. I am not glorifying it at all. All I am saying is that Detroit is not a place were you can come and set up from out of town. Chicago is a place you cannot come from out of town and set up. I am sure there are other cities like that too. If you come from out of town you better get a local front man or its not happening. Crews will band together to get rid of any out of town gangs trying to eat in Detroit.






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skn8uN9OggY


All these cats indicted.
These guys are running their own franchises or branches of the gangs so it will make sense that their are from Detroit. Yet they either network or joined the gang by an out of downer setting up shop. It's not that inconceivable even in Detroit. Some just ride under the banner but others been in it since late 80s Detroit. It just isn't the dominant factor but nonetheless a factor. Also Detroit is to Alabama just like Chicago to Mississippi, so you have plenty of Alabama hustlers networking in Detroit.

1 Chicago Gang example ( Note: higher ups in Chicago area):
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...TuKKQcOb74HRmE
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-25-2018, 10:11 AM
 
9,948 posts, read 6,883,188 times
Reputation: 4221
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif662 View Post
These guys are running their own franchises or branches of the gangs so it will make sense that their are from Detroit. Yet they either network or joined the gang by an out of downer setting up shop. It's not that inconceivable even in Detroit. Some just ride under the banner but others been in it since late 80s Detroit. It just isn't the dominant factor but nonetheless a factor. Also Detroit is to Alabama just like Chicago to Mississippi, so you have plenty of Alabama hustlers networking in Detroit.

1 Chicago Gang example ( Note: higher ups in Chicago area):
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...TuKKQcOb74HRmE

Good find. They might be there but they are not eating very much....and that is how they survive. Notice there was nobody listed from Chicago. Its local guys....not people coming from out of town. Yeah...and I also agree about the Alabama/Mississippi connections. That's our roots....so to speak....so yeah....the connection is still strong.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 10-25-2018 at 11:02 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-26-2018, 09:49 AM
 
Location: Tupelo, Ms
1,030 posts, read 628,202 times
Reputation: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Good find. They might be there but they are not eating very much....and that is how they survive. Notice there was nobody listed from Chicago. Its local guys....not people coming from out of town. Yeah...and I also agree about the Alabama/Mississippi connections. That's our roots....so to speak....so yeah....the connection is still strong.
Like I pointed out before about local guys continuing the network or branch in the city. There's been racketeers that came and made their fortune which some are still active in Detroit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2018, 09:30 PM
 
Location: Boston
2,194 posts, read 1,297,521 times
Reputation: 2045
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharif662 View Post
Baltimore have organized drug crews and Pirus ( largest so far), Crips, Bloods, Gds,VLs, and of course a variety of Syndicates. How do ATL fuel Boston's black gangs? If anything Boston is near bottom on the list in the Northeast section of the countrt.
Boston largest black Gang was first based in Detroit until the mid 1980s -ran several business and real estate ventures in College Park/Atlanta via Benzino and others

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...mbia_poin.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-charges.html
https://www.vladtv.com/article/21295...n-police-sweep

Other Boston gang news:
Gang violence amongst the clergy/educators
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-in-the-head/

Bobby Brown Area gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchard_Park_Trailblazers

The Inspiration for the Move In Too Deep
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...QbK/story.html

History of HBlock gang
https://www.universalhub.com/2013/h-...-war-goes-back

Gang Map
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/...fig1_275395465

8 homicides 10 days this month
https://www.boston25news.com/news/bo...days/854234072

Used Car Lot fronts et. Al..
https://www.dotnews.com/2016/feds-sa...area-drug-ring
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-29-2018, 09:33 PM
 
Location: Boston
2,194 posts, read 1,297,521 times
Reputation: 2045
This is a god bit of history. Boston in the mid 1990s part of the research that resulted in the Boston Miracle and the founding of Operation CEASEFIRE
Attached Thumbnails
Which city could be the Black Organized Crime capital ?-fe6210b8-2c8f-4c58-8a59-1072de292429.png  
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2018, 07:09 AM
 
Location: Boston
2,194 posts, read 1,297,521 times
Reputation: 2045
This video is called The whole Bean. Shout out the most active crews in Boston circa 2014/2015. This is the last major video the city had before the fall of the Columbia Point Dawgs. For the record by NO MEANS am I say king Boston is a black organized crime capital. Not at all. Just that it’s much more organized and well known than the vast majority of cities and living in Baltimore right now I can tell you Baltimore is more violent and a mess because the crime is really really weakly organized and super decentralized. They have SMM BGF DECEPTICONS -all the standard mid Atlantic gangs-but locally idk what this convoluted nonsense is...

People in Boston want to keep the “Ra-Ra” down to increase profit. In Baltimore profits appear to be slim so the ra ra is much more expected.

https://youtu.be/aDRNU_kH7hQ
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-30-2018, 09:22 AM
 
9,948 posts, read 6,883,188 times
Reputation: 4221
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
This video is called The whole Bean. Shout out the most active crews in Boston circa 2014/2015. This is the last major video the city had before the fall of the Columbia Point Dawgs. For the record by NO MEANS am I say king Boston is a black organized crime capital. Not at all. Just that its much more organized and well known than the vast majority of cities and living in Baltimore right now I can tell you Baltimore is more violent and a mess because the crime is really really weakly organized and super decentralized. They have SMM BGF DECEPTICONS -all the standard mid Atlantic gangs-but locally idk what this convoluted nonsense is...

People in Boston want to keep the Ra-Ra down to increase profit. In Baltimore profits appear to be slim so the ra ra is much more expected.

https://youtu.be/aDRNU_kH7hQ

I totally agree with that. Strong well organized powerful gangs reduce violence. This is why Detroit's murder rate was so much higher than Chicago's for many years. The big gangs controlled who could distribute and sell drugs in their territory and few people were brave enough to go up against them. When police take down big organizations, they actually fuel more violence as individuals and groups kill each over to fill the void.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 10-31-2018, 11:09 PM
 
Location: Tupelo, Ms
1,030 posts, read 628,202 times
Reputation: 638
Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonBornMassMade View Post
Boston largest black Gang was first based in Detroit until the mid 1980s -ran several business and real estate ventures in College Park/Atlanta via Benzino and others

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.s...mbia_poin.html
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-charges.html
https://www.vladtv.com/article/21295...n-police-sweep

Other Boston gang news:
Gang violence amongst the clergy/educators
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...t-in-the-head/

Bobby Brown Area gang
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orchard_Park_Trailblazers

The Inspiration for the Move In Too Deep
http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...QbK/story.html

History of HBlock gang
https://www.universalhub.com/2013/h-...-war-goes-back

Gang Map
https://www.researchgate.net/figure/...fig1_275395465

8 homicides 10 days this month
https://www.boston25news.com/news/bo...days/854234072

Used Car Lot fronts et. Al..
https://www.dotnews.com/2016/feds-sa...area-drug-ring
I would say they are a homegrown crew. Quite the list of active Crews in Boston. I will recant my statement and say Boston is the Black OC capital of New England region. Besides the drug trade which gets most press of criminal rackets , don't forget the other networks/syndicates involved in other rackets. More to it than street crews/gangs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top