U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2008, 08:36 AM

47 posts, read 122,533 times

Advertisements

Thanks all, maybe i chosen bad name for the post, right now i were thinking of For money (temporary)- New York City and for life - Richester NY, Grand Rapids MI, or Mineapolis MN.

I excluded most states and big cities Mostly because of Air Pollution, i don't like idea of living in wealthy town and having good money and then die in middle of life from respiratory disease or smth like that. Probably most will not agree with me, but then again you probably was burn in one of this big cities or live there...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2008, 11:20 AM

2,502 posts, read 8,052,426 times
If you don't like big cities, you probably won't like NYC or Minneapolis.

Rochester could be good. It's a quieter, small city.

Old 03-30-2008, 05:59 PM

2,588 posts, read 4,946,121 times
Illinois - Brrr, but Chicago rocks.
Indiana - Yikes, it's the midwest.
Maryland - I grew up here and didn't like it all that much.
Michigan - Brrrr
Minnesota - Even more brrr
New York - Once again, brrr, but how I'd love to live in New York City.
North Carolina - The south is scary.
Ohio - Yikes, it's not the midwest, but it might as well be.
Pennsylvania - Holy crap! The speed limit was still 55 the last time I checked.
Virginia - The south is scary, but at least this is within reach of D.C., a nice place to visit.
Wisconsin - Brrr.

I believe I knocked off all but Illinois and New York for their great cities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or