U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2017, 11:54 AM

7,583 posts, read 4,006,044 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelNick View Post
WBC seems pretty happy Hillary lost and Trump won....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WOfe3zCgwQ
SO what, that doesn't prove they are typical Republican voters. You are just trying to smear GOP voters.

You can't find any other GOP voters protesting at military funerals.

You seem desperate when you try to associate Westboro church with the GOP.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2017, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by strawflower View Post
Why not? Kansas did exactly what you were suggesting and the results were disastrous. When someone brings up examples that run contrary to what you’re saying, you can’t just say “I don’t want to talk about that!”

(Well, you can. But it just makes you look silly.)
They didn't do what I was suggesting. Again, you can't have pure conservative government if Democrats and fake Republicans are involved. Conservative republicans don't have absolute power in Kansas.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:56 AM

3,758 posts, read 2,569,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsonvilllian View Post
SO what, that doesn't prove they are typical Republican voters. You are just trying to smear GOP voters.

You can't find any other GOP voters protesting at military funerals.
You won't find most anyone protesting at military funerals. Except for WBC....who again; are happy Trump won.

Again...I think you'd enjoy Gilead. It's basically exactly the type of government you think we need. You should look into it.

Old 11-22-2017, 11:58 AM

A majority of college educated white people are happy Trump won. That's a lot more people than Westboro church but what do you talk about? Westsboro church.

I wonder why.

It is similar to how other people on here like to speculate that white rural drug addicts voted for Trump but don't talk about the fact that he won a majority of the college educated vote.

Old 11-22-2017, 12:00 PM

2,891 posts, read 3,216,321 times
Quote:
They didn't do what I was suggesting. Again, you can't have pure conservative government if Democrats and fake Republicans are involved. Conservative republicans don't have absolute power in Kansas.
You do understand how laws are passed, correct?

Old 11-22-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
You do understand how laws are passed, correct?
Yes, and if there were no Democrats or fake Republlicans in my fantasy country, it would have a more conservative government than Kansas. I don't understand why you deny this.

Nobody is denying Kansas's state government is more conservative than a blue state's government.

Old 11-22-2017, 12:05 PM

3,758 posts, read 2,569,697 times
Quote:
Yes, and if there were no Democrats or fake Republlicans in my fantasy country, it would have a more conservative government than Kansas. I don't understand why you deny this.

Nobody is denying Kansas's state government is more conservative than a blue state's government.
Gilead 2020.

Old 11-22-2017, 12:06 PM

Quote:

Okay, so what do Democrats have to do with Kansas slashing taxes and cutting services and experiencing an extreme financial crisis as a result? The Democrats are the ones that voted against it. The legislation was the brainchild of GOP lawmakers and passed by GOP lawmakers. Not Democrats.

I'm not even going to attempt to decipher what your "fake Republican" comments mean.

Old 11-22-2017, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Okay, so what do Democrats have to do with Kansas slashing taxes and cutting services and experiencing an extreme financial crisis as a result? The Democrats are the ones that voted against it. The legislation was the brainchild of GOP lawmakers and passed by GOP lawmakers. Not Democrats.
ok,as I said, I'm not getting into Kansas politics. I think that you and I are going to have different takes on the results there anyway.

I don't think there has ever been a 100 percent conservative government as I see it implemented in any country or state because liberals are involved in every government. Having a majority doesn't mean it is a dictatorship and Democrats are good at obstructing.

We've seen just this year an unelected Democrat judge in Hawaii overturn the travel ban. If an unelected Democrat judge in Hawaii has as much power as the president and Republican controlled Congress, that makes my point for me.

Old 11-22-2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:
ok,as I said, I'm not getting into Kansas politics. I think that you and I are going to have different takes on the results there anyway.
This is rich.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or