U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-18-2018, 10:40 PM

4,407 posts, read 4,622,918 times

Advertisements

I would just not live in ATL then period...no matter what.

Old 04-18-2018, 10:53 PM

13,623 posts, read 22,081,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzero1 View Post
Finally someone with maybe some sense.

Yup, I think it is tough to get white women in Atlanta compared to other cities, they seem a lot more defensive in Atlanta compared to white women elsewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
And preference is not racism.

That being said, I think the OP will continue to have trouble with his preference in Atlanta.

Preference based on race is racism, brother-boy. Stop deflecting and making excuses for yourself.

Old 04-18-2018, 11:00 PM

5,341 posts, read 2,009,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries4118 View Post
Preference based on race is racism, brother-boy. Stop deflecting and making excuses for yourself.
I'm not your brother nor a boy.

What excuses would I be looking to make in this instance?

What you think of me has literally zero affect on my self concept. You can call me or anyone else the grand dragon of the Klu Klux Klan as a rhetorical device and it will have zero affect. Everyone's world will keep spinning at exactly the same speed. Fine, according to you I'm racist. Now what?

Your tack has zero discernibly achievable goal.

Preference based on attraction is not racism.

Its also a personal choice that people will have zero ability to regulate for others now or in the future. Its a dead issue because you can't force anyone to have sex with anyone that they don't wish to. I'd save your powder for more realistic issues.

If you want to talk about personal preferences for attractiveness and beauty, then we are likely to get into some very uncomfortable territory and go way off base.

In addition, everyone's standards and preferences will be different and so there is nothing to debate.

Are you proposing that we chastise one another until we force the other to find something attractive that they currently don't? Good luck with that. Better start a new thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or