Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2018, 12:13 AM

14 posts, read 13,702 times

Advertisements

I know Atlanta is a City Data favorite in regards to cities and it definitely has a ton going for it, won't be shocked if Amazon lands there, but I always felt like something was off about the city for me when it came to social life.

I've enjoyed an active social life and a very fulfilling dating life in places like Nashville, Orlando, and Charleston but I always struggled in Atlanta.

For one, I was used to decent looking women in the three cities I named come up and talk to me or be social with me but in Atlanta, it was rarely the case. I found the women to put on quite a shield and be very standoffish compared to what I was used to.

The only women I would get along with and get any good reception from was black women while I've had the worst experience with white women in Atlanta, lots of stink eyes and angry looks. In the other cities I named, I get along with white women just fine and have had success dating them (Nashville in particular).

For reference, I am of Bosnian heritage but get confused for Middle Eastern and occasionally Latino a decent amount but this has actually helped me in Nashville, Orlando and Charleston where women ask where I am from and am shocked by my Texas accent (born and raised there).

The reason I post this thread is because I know I might have to end up in Atlanta again for the future, so much opportunity is just flooding into that city.

Old 04-14-2018, 03:30 AM

413 posts, read 301,615 times
This is a comedy? Are you serious about this. We need to know more about you to diagnose your situation. Wherever you go there you are......right?

Old 04-14-2018, 08:34 AM
_OT

2,183 posts, read 2,418,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponzero1 View Post
while I've had the worst experience with white women in Atlanta, lots of stink eyes and angry looks. In the other cities I named, I get along with white women just fine and have had success dating them (Nashville in particular).
Here's something that can help.

Get a tan, grow a beard and become taller; Preferably something over 6 feet. Get all those, and there's no way White Women in Atlanta wouldn't notice you.

Old 04-14-2018, 09:06 AM

12,839 posts, read 9,562,557 times
lol, this guy again? I thought you were Indian?

Old 04-14-2018, 03:27 PM

1,541 posts, read 1,677,278 times
I actually had the easiest time getting chicks in Atlanta lol.

Old 04-14-2018, 08:55 PM

3,559 posts, read 2,400,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrJones17 View Post
I actually had the easiest time getting chicks in Atlanta lol.
Are you black? Because black men who don’t live in Atlanta can get woman easy since ATL woman are often titled as being miserable because of all the undercover men down there. Lots of trust issues with the local men so a lot of them are on their knees waiting for any man that comes out of the airport. Easy place to get women.

Old 04-14-2018, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan west View Post
This is a comedy? Are you serious about this. We need to know more about you to diagnose your situation. Wherever you go there you are......right?

Then why did I do well in all of those other cities if what you are saying is true?

Old 04-15-2018, 09:00 AM

37,881 posts, read 41,948,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynJo View Post
Are you black? Because black men who don’t live in Atlanta can get woman easy since ATL woman are often titled as being miserable because of all the undercover men down there. Lots of trust issues with the local men so a lot of them are on their knees waiting for any man that comes out of the airport. Easy place to get women.
Geeeeeeeeezzzzz....not touching this, not touching this, not touching this, not touching this, not touching this...

Old 04-15-2018, 09:38 AM

10,349 posts, read 13,940,699 times
Meeting people anywhere is hard. People move back to their hometowns these days and just fall in with their high school friends. If someone is married and has kids, forget it, their life revolves solely around their kids. No place is going to be easy to meet people.

Old 04-15-2018, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDak15 View Post
Meeting people anywhere is hard. People move back to their hometowns these days and just fall in with their high school friends. If someone is married and has kids, forget it, their life revolves solely around their kids. No place is going to be easy to meet people.
I disagree with that, found it easy to meet new people in Nashville and especially Charleston.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.