U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-04-2018, 08:16 AM

943 posts, read 415,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefox View Post
Okay, so as a gay male, you are definitely wrong on your first point. In my experience the best guys in the country are in Chicago and Miami. Chicago actually has gay guys that are both cute and down to earth. New York and LA have a lot of plastics and some genuinely good looking guys reserved for the 0.02% but the rest are 4s who think they are 9s. Which is doubly true for the epicenter of 49ers, San Francisco, which is depressingly underwhelming.

Kansas City is small, bitchy and cliquey.

Seattle is larger, not very attractive overall in looks or personality, less cliquey, but also less friendly.

Vancouver is amazing.

Overall, Chicago is my favorite place to be as a gay male.

Also, San Diego is pretty good too. I made some lifelong gay friends when I lived there and guys are pretty friendly and welcoming compared to most other cities.
Chicago sounds like a city big enough to enjoy being a gay male. I'd suggest New York too though. New York has everything you need. There are lots of LGBT events and so much diversity too. New Yorkers are more genuine looking than what you said about guys on the west coast cities. The west coast tends to have more transgenders than the east coast, but it depends on who you're interested in. There are less transgenders out east and you can easily tell what biological gender someone is. Since you consider yourself "gay", I would more assume you are into "cis males (biological males)".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-04-2018, 08:56 PM

1,521 posts, read 684,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderer2018 View Post
Thank you people!! appreciate all the responses. Someone told me I should be more specific with my post.
At this point in my life, yeah i would love to settle down, but im also ready to move on (out of a relationship about a 11/2 ago, ready to meet other people, go dancing, road trips, concerts, whatever the city and outdoors around can offer! maybe joining a gay church team or volleyball or networking simply.
As of where, most of my family is in south florida, so i would prefer nothing north of Missouri (love chicago but winters really not sure about that) and nothing west of kansas or texas (i know denver is awesome for gay single men)
As of me I work in retail (customer service) and trying to relocate with my company. Hispanic from South America (will that matter where i move? lol).Trilingual. Lived in Spain and Canada also.

more opinions and suggestions are super welcome!
Atlanta might be a good fit for you.... and if you like to travel, you could fly almost anywhere from there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or