U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-13-2018, 04:35 PM

81 posts, read 62,917 times

Advertisements

In your opinion, what are the Top 10 States with the most naturally attractive women?
I'll go first...

Hispanic/Latin women:
1. New York
2. Florida
3. Massachusetts
4. Connecticut
5. Pennsylvania
6. New Jersey
7. Rhode Island
8. Texas
9. Delaware
10. Illinois
When it comes to Latin women, I prefer Dominicans/Puerto Ricans (Caribbean Latinos), they are heavily concentrated in the Northeast. Also, I heard Texas Mexicans look nice atleast compared to the ones out east.

Black women:
1. Georgia
2. Florida
3. Louisiana
4. South Carolina
5. North Carolina
6. Texas
7. Maryland
8. New York
9. Virginia
10. Massachusetts
When it comes to black women, I prefer the thicker ones deep down south. Also, Miami, NYC, Boston, and Houston tend to have foreign black women from countries like Jamaica, Haiti, Cape Verde, Nigeria.

White women:
1. Minnesota
2. Wisconsin
3. Michigan
4. Texas
5. Indiana
6. Ohio
7. Missouri
8. Oklahoma
9. California
10. Nebraska
When it comes to White Women, I prefer those of Scandinavian ancestry, Midwest blondes.

What about you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-13-2018, 06:34 PM

3,735 posts, read 8,680,448 times
Just going to go off the states that Iíve lived or visited no order
Black Women:
Georgia
North Carolina
South Carolina
Virginia
Louisiana
Maryland
Alabama
Michigan
Illinois
Pennsylvania

Latina Women:
Florida
New Jersey
California
Illinois

White Women:
Colorado
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Washington
Oregon
California
Iowa
Illinois
Michigan
Alabama

Old 05-13-2018, 08:15 PM

11,456 posts, read 6,568,506 times
I think New York is the jack of all trades. NYC has pretty much everything you can want (except for Northern Mexican and Native American women).

Old 05-14-2018, 04:24 AM

4,404 posts, read 4,603,729 times
My opinion is that there isn't a large gap between the states in naturally attractive women. Most of the difference is in how women put themselves together (or not). There is a culture of beauty in California...many women there make an effort to look attractive and the result is California has the overall prettiest women.

I have a strong preference for women who doll themselves up. I like the heavily made up, artificial look. For my personal tastes Texas has the women who are most attractive to me. Plus it is a heavily Hispanic state and I am very attracted to Latinas in general.

For my tastes the state I live in, Washington, could very well have the least attractive white women. Not wearing makeup is a deep part of the culture here and I think most women look terrible without it. I am not into the granola look at all. Thankfully the city I live in is very heavily Hispanic and the Hispanic women love makeup, dressing sexy and the glamorous look in general. I am in total awe of how much better the Hispanic women look compared to white women. The Latinas are oozing with fashion, glamour and sex appeal while the white women have absolutely none, many seem to be actively trying to make themselves look ugly.

This is my opinion. Many guys have opposite tastes as me, hate makeup and want women to be as natural and real as possible...come to WA you will get real....my hunch is you won't like it as much as you imagine you would.

Old 05-14-2018, 04:59 AM

773 posts, read 839,621 times
WA would probably score well in the Asian-American category. I'd say top 10 for Asian would be:

1. California
2. Washington
3. New York
4. New Jersey
5. Illinois
6. Virginia
7. Oregon
8. Maryland/DC
9. Massachusetts
10. Pennsylvania

Pretty obvious since they tend to favor either the west coast or states with large cities in them.

Old 05-14-2018, 05:11 AM

6,511 posts, read 9,044,918 times
What an awful thread. What is the point of this? To share with others in what states you like to stare at random women and get your jollies off?

Old 05-14-2018, 07:56 AM

1,223 posts, read 578,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdAilment View Post
What an awful thread. What is the point of this? To share with others in what states you like to stare at random women and get your jollies off?
Not an awful thread. Men appreciate women that they find attractive and women like men they deem attractive. Don't disparage human nature.

Old 05-14-2018, 11:38 AM

23,541 posts, read 17,525,434 times
In terms of absolute volume, obviously the states with the biggest cities will win. I'm sure there are massive differences between NYC women and upstate rural NY women.

I used to live in Indiana, but spent a lot of time in rural Michigan on the weekends. I was always shocked at how beautiful the women are in western MI.

Old 05-14-2018, 04:08 PM

13,217 posts, read 17,945,732 times
Beauty is subjective. I find most Instagram models to be repulsive, but many men find them attractive enough to subsidize their high-maintenance lifestyles. I also believe that a woman's hair should be longer than mine, and that she has no business weighing as much as I do. Be that as it may, I don't like frail and spindly either. There is a happy medium with regard to body build, and likewise with makeup. You can have too much makeup (see the aforementioned Instagram models), and you can have not enough makeup too (see most women whose hair is as short as mine).

As subjective as beauty is, geography really shouldn't matter. I've found a fair number of women in Pittsburgh and St. Louis to be attractive, even though both cities get specifically and repeatedly singled out by the "bro web" for their supposed lack of attractive women. Likewise, many of the most hideous women I've ever seen have been in "sexy" California and Florida.

Old 05-14-2018, 10:31 PM

11,456 posts, read 6,568,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay F View Post
My opinion is that there isn't a large gap between the states in naturally attractive women. Most of the difference is in how women put themselves together (or not). There is a culture of beauty in California...many women there make an effort to look attractive and the result is California has the overall prettiest women.

I have a strong preference for women who doll themselves up. I like the heavily made up, artificial look. For my personal tastes Texas has the women who are most attractive to me. Plus it is a heavily Hispanic state and I am very attracted to Latinas in general.

For my tastes the state I live in, Washington, could very well have the least attractive white women. Not wearing makeup is a deep part of the culture here and I think most women look terrible without it. I am not into the granola look at all. Thankfully the city I live in is very heavily Hispanic and the Hispanic women love makeup, dressing sexy and the glamorous look in general. I am in total awe of how much better the Hispanic women look compared to white women. The Latinas are oozing with fashion, glamour and sex appeal while the white women have absolutely none, many seem to be actively trying to make themselves look ugly.

This is my opinion. Many guys have opposite tastes as me, hate makeup and want women to be as natural and real as possible...come to WA you will get real....my hunch is you won't like it as much as you imagine you would.
I love Latinas too! I'm not sure if it's because of the makeup for me, I think I just like their facial features, skin tone, and hair type (both Mestizas and PRs/DRs)

I think I can appreciate both heavy makeup and lack of makeup, I think there are appropriate times for both
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or