Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2018, 09:09 AM

32,108 posts, read 34,720,210 times

Advertisements

By "attractive" I mean men who possess ALL of the following attributes:

-At least 6'1 (only 6.9% of the US male population) https://www2.census.gov/library/publ...es/11s0205.pdf
-Earns at least $100K per year (17.1% of men working full-time)
-Confidence, meaning you never hear them complain about women or their lot in life
-Ambitious, going somewhere in their career
-High social status, extroverted, life of the party

Where are these men most likely to be found?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-17-2018, 09:12 AM

In Manhattan, 43.4% of men working full-time earn at least $100,000. But most of these men are still under 6'1, so they don't make the cut.

Old 05-17-2018, 09:59 AM

14,021 posts, read 15,022,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BajanYankee View Post
In Manhattan, 43.4% of men working full-time earn at least $100,000. But most of these men are still under 6'1, so they don't make the cut.
I would be willing to bet because wealth varies more widely than height place to place you're asking where men are the richest

Old 05-17-2018, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btownboss4 View Post
I would be willing to bet because wealth varies more widely than height place to place you're asking where men are the richest
Do you believe most of the hot women are where the richest men are?

Old 05-17-2018, 11:30 AM
_OT

2,183 posts, read 2,419,380 times
Texas
California
Georgia
DC
Virginia

Old 05-17-2018, 01:28 PM

481 posts, read 422,982 times
I would imagine the midwest has a lot of tall-ish men. Part of my family is from the midwest however, and I am quite the opposite, hahaha.

For those attributes you mentioned OP, I believe it would be most effective to divide men by socio-economic class, rather than location alone. But you can certainly combine such factors, looking into wealthier states with tall-ish people. I imagine your location of NYC is rife with the class of men you described?

Old 05-17-2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _OT View Post
Texas
California
Georgia
DC
Virginia
But a lot of these guys are short introverts. They can't command a room. Imagine how tough life is for women having to endure bars full of short, introverted guys who don't have the confidence to approach them in large group settings. The average man sees an attractive woman more often than the average woman encounters a bold man like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioSh29_FeBs

Old 05-17-2018, 01:40 PM

481 posts, read 422,982 times
Quote:
But a lot of these guys are short introverts. They can't command a room. Imagine how tough life is for women having to endure bars full of short, introverted guys who don't have the confidence to approach them in large group settings.
Heh, I'm not the person you replied to, but you're cutting into me pretty deep. I appreciate your frankness though, I should try to better myself.

Also, Ryan Gosling is not a fair example. I am a straight man, but I love Ryan Gosling. Dude is next level

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e3r689dZEU

Old 05-17-2018, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sad_hotline View Post
Heh, I'm not the person you replied to, but you're cutting into me pretty deep. I appreciate your frankness though, I should try to better myself.

Also, Ryan Gosling is not a fair example. I am a straight man, but I love Ryan Gosling. Dude is next level
To be fair, I don't think women care that much for tall introverts either.

Gosling is cool, but Paul Walker is the ideal. It's unfortunate that men can go to many, many states and find beautiful women all over the place while men like Paul Walker are an extreme rarity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKMKFE6PWXs

Walker was English, German, and Swiss. The ultimate Golden Boy with eyes as blue as the sea. Is the Upper Midwest the best place to find Paul Walker clones?

Old 05-17-2018, 02:04 PM

3,533 posts, read 5,831,396 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by _OT View Post
Texas
California
Georgia
DC
Virginia
But a lot of these guys are short introverts. They can't command a room. Imagine how tough life is for women having to endure bars full of short, introverted guys who don't have the confidence to approach them in large group settings. The average man sees an attractive woman more often than the average woman encounters a bold man like this.
Texan men are short introverts? Wow, I learn something new every day!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.