U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 07:52 PM

2,502 posts, read 8,058,050 times

Advertisements

Is college a part of the plan or are you looking to jump straight to employment? I'll suggest large Western/Southern cities with colleges in case of the former...

-Denver, CO
-Seattle, WA
-Phoenix, AZ
-Las Vegas, NV
-Austin, TX
-Dallas, TX
-Houston, TX
-Atlanta, GA

EDIT: And obviously the CA cities, if you can afford them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2008, 08:03 PM

2,368 posts, read 6,838,790 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by radraja View Post
Is college a part of the plan or are you looking to jump straight to employment? I'll suggest large Western/Southern cities with colleges in case of the former...

-Denver, CO
-Seattle, WA
-Phoenix, AZ
-Las Vegas, NV
-Austin, TX
-Dallas, TX
-Houston, TX
-Atlanta, GA

EDIT: And obviously the CA cities, if you can afford them.
Yeah college is definetly a part of my plan,because it doesn't seem like you can get anywhere in life now with out some kind of college education.Thats a pretty good list of cities,the ones that would be high up on that list for me would be Denver,Vegas,Phoenix,and Atlanta.I already don't live to far from Denver.Do you got more info about the latter three cities?Basically what Im trying to do is have a back up option just in case things don't work out for me in The Springs after finishing up high school.So I just wanted to have some knowledge on some other cities.

Old 06-08-2008, 01:48 AM

2,502 posts, read 8,058,050 times
I'll send you a DM....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or