U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2008, 08:56 PM

389 posts, read 987,933 times

Advertisements

Go to Peru. Bring about $1200, ask around for a Jorge and he can hook you up with a real Passport from your pick of South American countries and even Spain.

Saw that on Dateline.

Old 06-24-2008, 09:35 PM

3,326 posts, read 7,746,917 times
Is that your real name, Andrew?

^ I saw the Dateline thing, too. Pretty crazy stuff.

Seriously, your best bet is to not do it. Find a way that's legal. Otherwise, it's just more trouble.

Old 06-25-2008, 12:41 AM

5,716 posts, read 14,567,378 times
You can find some tips here:

Old 08-20-2008, 10:46 AM

1 posts, read 4,297 times
i am having the same problem, i need to change my identity asap, but i cant find help w/out spending a ton of money, if u have found out nethang PLEASE let me know, il do the same for you, thanx

Old 01-03-2009, 03:55 PM

1 posts, read 4,000 times
If you find out let me know. All these people have something negative to say but none of these people truly knows what you have been through only you. Myself, personally would like to do the same thing thing. I have truly experienced a lot and would love a fresh start.

Old 03-18-2009, 02:42 PM

1 posts, read 3,847 times
I have several friends who, through no fault of their own, lost their jobs and have not been able to pay off their credit card bills and car payments. Now, and this is the really sad part, they can't even get a good job, because their credit rating is hurting them. So, how can you move forward, if you can't even get a good job, even though they are ivy league graduates, because of a credit score. The men at AIG can cause a company to go down, and hard working people, who lost their jobs, are now forced to work the overnight at 711 for $8.00 an hour, because of a low credit score, because they lost their jobs, because of the economy. PLEASE, DON'T JUDGE SOMEONE WHO IS A GOOD PERSON WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE A NEW START. IT SEEMS TO ME AS THOUGH CHANGING ONE'S IDENTITY MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE A NEW START AND PRESERVE A LIFE. I welcome any reply: [mod]email address[/mod]

Last edited by Bo; 03-18-2009 at 02:52 PM.. Reason: Let's confine the discussion to this message board.

Old 03-18-2009, 03:47 PM

3,234 posts, read 7,627,024 times
Add asking how to do illegal things on the internet to your list of stupid mistakes.

Old 03-18-2009, 03:55 PM

12,084 posts, read 34,148,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LisaAnneMadden View Post
I have several friends who, through no fault of their own, lost their jobs and have not been able to pay off their credit card bills and car payments. Now, and this is the really sad part, they can't even get a good job, because their credit rating is hurting them. So, how can you move forward, if you can't even get a good job, even though they are ivy league graduates, because of a credit score. The men at AIG can cause a company to go down, and hard working people, who lost their jobs, are now forced to work the overnight at 711 for $8.00 an hour, because of a low credit score, because they lost their jobs, because of the economy. PLEASE, DON'T JUDGE SOMEONE WHO IS A GOOD PERSON WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE A NEW START. IT SEEMS TO ME AS THOUGH CHANGING ONE'S IDENTITY MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE A NEW START AND PRESERVE A LIFE. I welcome any reply: Moderator cut: email address
Or you could do what I did when I totally screwed up my credit. Work hard and don't screw it up anymore than it already is. Clean it up honestly instead of trying to just take the easy way out, and when you do start making gains, it comes back in a hurry.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:47 AM

1 posts, read 3,502 times
Do you know anyone that has changed their identity successfully and legally?

Old 08-23-2009, 07:40 AM

1,513 posts, read 2,925,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by candy51 View Post
Do you know anyone that has changed their identity successfully and legally?
How would we know? When you change your identity, unless you're a complete moron you don't tell anyone.
I find it very disturbing that some of my fellow Americans would prefer cheat the system than pay their debts. If you owe someone money don't be a lowlife bum.

Honestly, these people are cowards, they can't face their problems so they are willing to go to great lengths, break the law, in order to run and hide from the problems that they have created for themselves.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or