U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2008, 12:25 PM

26 posts, read 156,859 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vision-Quest View Post

ya that definantly came out of nowhere... HA!!

note to you rookie, that really didnt help you out by trying to prove its the best city, i changed my mind!! Chitown, keep it up!!!
Yea I know that didn't help me out rookie but like I said already I was ticked off. I was just saying stuff that came to my head because I was mad. Trader!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2008, 12:30 PM

3,340 posts, read 8,705,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom13 View Post
Trader!!!
Vision-Quest i didn't know you were a trader! Is it fun to go to other countries to make exchanges?

Old 06-30-2008, 12:43 PM

909 posts, read 2,705,125 times
Default classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom13 View Post
Yea I know that didn't help me out rookie but like I said already I was ticked off. I was just saying stuff that came to my head because I was mad. Trader!!!

oh man that hurt, come on now, i hate getting called a trader.... HAHA!!!

the reason i called you a rookie is because you only have 20 posts, and i can tell you havent been on here long because that was the most hilarious statement i saw on this forum by anyone!!! LOL!

Last edited by Vision-Quest; 06-30-2008 at 01:14 PM..

Old 06-30-2008, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Ne View Post
Vision-Quest i didn't know you were a trader! Is it fun to go to other countries to make exchanges?

oh yes ive got so many stories to tell..... Lmao!!

Old 06-30-2008, 03:44 PM

2,554 posts, read 5,997,202 times
Quote:
this is an indianapolis thread. if you want to brag about cleveland, go start another thread about it and see what people think.
You better stop with the agruements in this thread. Just because some people have a problem with Indy, you have something to say right back to them. This site is for OPINIONS. Seems like you have been doing enough bragging for Indy.

I said good things about Indianapolis too. I did not once brag about Cleveland. To tell you the truth though, I too like many others in this thread would rather live in Detroit or St. Louis because they offer so much more than Indy. Indy has way too much sprawl, and not much diversity. Just my opinion though.

Old 06-30-2008, 05:16 PM

30 posts, read 120,483 times
guys settle down, especially you vision-quest, no need for that language dom

Old 06-30-2008, 05:44 PM

4,382 posts, read 15,323,692 times
Well, the city had nice architecture! But in all honesty, the downtown was boring. Nothing to do. and i didn't find it friendly at all. It wasn't very clean, either, other than the circle in the center of the city, the capitol area and the river walk. But at least it had a nice skyline!

Old 06-30-2008, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler87 View Post
You better stop with the agruements in this thread. Just because some people have a problem with Indy, you have something to say right back to them. This site is for OPINIONS. Seems like you have been doing enough bragging for Indy.

I said good things about Indianapolis too. I did not once brag about Cleveland. To tell you the truth though, I too like many others in this thread would rather live in Detroit or St. Louis because they offer so much more than Indy. Indy has way too much sprawl, and not much diversity. Just my opinion though.

ha well look who it is, LMAO!!

Old 06-30-2008, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
guys settle down, especially you vision-quest, no need for that language dom

no problem rookie. HA!!!

Old 06-30-2008, 06:19 PM

30 posts, read 120,483 times
Quote:
no problem rookie. HA!!!

Grow up

Last edited by TheGeneral; 06-30-2008 at 07:17 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or