U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2008, 07:36 AM

34,743 posts, read 33,794,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshB View Post

I like the ideas of photo stickys on state threads. I myself call south central Wisconsin home and I do as much as possible to get pictures up. Many people do enjoy them. So, when you post pictures on your state thread and no one responds. That means they are awwed by the beauty of your pictures they are left speechless.
Nobody takes photos of bad areas of cities/towns because most of us are afraid to take our cameras to them.
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2008, 09:05 AM

1,137 posts, read 2,053,538 times
When I went to Philadelphia I was excited mainly for the experience I'd be able to recount here. It really showed me all the pluses and minuses to MEGA city life.
When I took a trip to Anaheim with friends, my main interest came from the idea I could tell you all I'd been to Los Angeles.

If anyone ever feels like taking a roadtrip down 1-80 through omaha, turn off at the I-29 exit if you're headed southwest, and turn west onto I-480, because that goes through downtown. If you head south at the interchange afterwards, it'll reconnect to I-80. Google Maps
Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.