Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2008, 08:08 PM

Location: from houstoner to bostoner to new yorker to new jerseyite ;)
4,084 posts, read 12,683,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scraper Enthusiast View Post
I'm not blaming anything on you, in particular, I'm only pointing out statistical generalities and what will be the natural effect of letting in more individuals of certain groups which are more prone to crime and other behaviors. I am also concerned about the U.S., as well as other white countries, becoming majority non-white and whites becoming dispossessed within their own nations. Any group would be doing the same. Given the relatively high quality of life within white nations, and relatively low quality of life in non-white nations, with the exception of east Asian countries like Japan, standing up for a white America makes sense. It is intellectually the right thing to do, as well as the moral thing to do, in my opinion.
Wow! The U.S. is a white nation? That's news to me! Did you mean Aryan nation? Your true colors are starting to show. (pun intended)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2008, 08:18 PM

20,516 posts, read 33,544,005 times
^^^ I already knew about Scrapers Enthusiast colors. He is a stormfront person who got bashed repeatedly for his comments on SSC. He made similar comments on that board. That last part of his post says it all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
My great-grandmother was born in a place called Charenton in Cajun country, and her maiden name was Comeaux. Over there, that's pretty much like Smith or Jones. Yep, jfre81 is part-coonass. That part of the family still has people scattered from here (Houston) to there.

NOLA itself is more of a Creole city, although Cajuns do live there.
ahh. I understand. I always get those two mixed up.

Old 09-03-2008, 08:22 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,558,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
He is a stormfront person
So that's where he cut-n-pasted all the factoids from.

Quote:
It's pretty common, and rather complicated. Hell, there are people who are both Creole and Cajun. New Orleans is quite the melting pot, for lack of a less tired phrase, which is one thing that Houston has in common with it.

Old 09-04-2008, 12:58 AM

9,067 posts, read 15,798,960 times
Quote:
I'm not blaming anything on you, in particular, I'm only pointing out statistical generalities and what will be the natural effect of letting in more individuals of certain groups which are more prone to crime and other behaviors. I am also concerned about the U.S., as well as other white countries, becoming majority non-white and whites becoming dispossessed within their own nations. Any group would be doing the same. Given the relatively high quality of life within white nations, and relatively low quality of life in non-white nations, with the exception of east Asian countries like Japan, standing up for a white America makes sense. It is intellectually the right thing to do, as well as the moral thing to do, in my opinion.

• Police and the justice system are not biased against minorities.
Crime Rates

• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.

• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.

• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.

• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.
Interracial Crime

• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.

• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.

• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.

• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.
Gangs

• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.

• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.
Incarceration

• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.

• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

Source: the Color of Crime (data taken from federal statistics)
http://amren.com/colorofcrime/color.pdf (broken link)
Amazing!!Once again Statistics used to support your twisted thinking!!I don't question the stats as much as why those stats exist.You in a nutshell say that some groups are predisposed to criminal behavior because you say.."hey look at the world,it must true."What bout history?Does it ever matter to how things came to be how they are.I could make the argument based on your methods that White people are the most violent,greedy people,backstabbing people on the planet.They have done nothing but steal,rape and pillage throughout their history.No for the record I do not believe that, but to act as if one races actions have not affected another races behavior then you are simply a racist by definition.

Quote:
standing up for a white America makes sense. It is intellectually the right thing to do, as well as the moral thing to do, in my opinion.
That i have no problem with but don't expect there not to be issues in the minority black community due to unfair,unjust treatment of so called fellow Americans.
You may not believe it but you are the reason there will never be anything close to racial harmony in America.In your mind we are not equal.

Old 09-04-2008, 01:14 AM

9,067 posts, read 15,798,960 times
Quote:
It is natural. Every person deep-down has a tribal instinct, whether they want to admit it or not. The feeling of wanting to be around your own people is natural, and it explains a lot in "white flight", or for minorities moving into formally white areas where a lot of their people have gathered.

Do you realize that this "diversity" is actually making the world less diverse, as it will, over time, destroy various races in different parts of the world. Furthermore, why is it only predominately white countries where this diversity is celebrated. Why not allow five hundred million Africans to move into China or any other Asian country? How about allowing ten million Indians (from India) to move to the middle east, to overtake governments and rule over the native peoples. What, that's terrible you say? Well, it's terrible that white nations are being inundated with this so-called diversity, while other nations get a pass. Slowly, our countries are being destroyed, racially, economically, culturally, and socially.
White people did not build this country without the labor of millions of Africans-(slaves and free) that died so you could live to deny their decedents every right they helped you to secure to secure.Blacks are the only minority in this country not to have been given any type of reparations.The Japaneese(interment camps)(monetary and formal apology),The Native Americans(land reservations and self governance).Both have.Someone brings it up and its like the whole world goes in uproar when it comes to African Americans.Lincoln in the Emancipaation promised "40 acres and a mule"(I dont think reparations will work today)
Wikipedia-40 acres and a mule:By June 1865, around 10,000 freed slaves were settled on 400,000 acres (1,600 km²) in Georgia and South Carolina. Soon after, President Johnson reversed the order and returned the land to its white former owners. Because of this, the phrase has come to represent the failure of Reconstruction and the general public to assist African Americans.
Imagine if that was allowed to happen.I think African Americans would have been much better of as a whole today if it had.

Last edited by afonega1; 09-04-2008 at 01:16 AM.. Reason: left out facts

Old 09-04-2008, 03:13 AM

1,744 posts, read 7,260,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by afonega1 View Post
Amazing!!Once again Statistics used to support your twisted thinking!!I .
LOL.

Quote:
White people did not build this country without the labor of millions of Africans-(slaves and free) that died so you could live to deny their decedents every right they helped you to secure to secure..

What did they build? I keep hearing "Africans built this country" and "this country is built on slave labor" and I can't think of any examples except doing labor for Southern agriculture. The major cities of the United States weren't built by slaves, the steel/iron industries weren't, the automotive industry wasn't, the railroad wasn't, shipbuilding wasn't, the oil industry wasn't, etc, etc.

Anyways, on to the topic at hand.

The best city for New Orleans refugees to move to is.... Stay in New Orleans, pick up the pieces and rebuild.

Old 09-04-2008, 04:08 AM

1,178 posts, read 3,835,727 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstoner View Post
Wow! The U.S. is a white nation? That's news to me! Did you mean Aryan nation? Your true colors are starting to show. (pun intended)
Yes, the U.S. was set up as a white nation. It was governed as such for nearly two-hundred years, until in 1965 when the congress, pressed by Ted Kennedy and other multiculturalists, opened the floodgates. At the time, the U.S. was roughly ninety percent white. Outside of the South, the U.S. was close to 96% white. I don't know if you are aware of your history, but based on such comments, I'd think not.

My true colors? For stating the truth? I realize that you are probably suffering "white guilt syndrome". A good dose of common sense and reality can cure that.

As the U.S. becomes more diverse, this country is losing its social and cultural cohesiveness. Economically, socially, and culturally, this country is being destroyed. There is so much evidence to back this up. Furthermore, why is it morally right, in your opinion, to force white countries to die, and white people to become dispossessed within their own nations? You don't see the same happening to non-white countries.

Last edited by Scraper Enthusiast; 09-04-2008 at 04:28 AM..

Old 09-04-2008, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spade View Post
^^^ I already knew about Scrapers Enthusiast colors. He is a stormfront person who got bashed repeatedly for his comments on SSC. He made similar comments on that board. That last part of his post says it all.

What is the quote you're posting, because I don't know who that is. Are you trying to make stuff up?

Old 09-04-2008, 04:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
So that's where he cut-n-pasted all the factoids from.
The "factoids" come from a report entitled "the Color of Crime". I posted a link. The statistics come from FBI crime statistics.

Last edited by Scraper Enthusiast; 09-04-2008 at 04:23 AM..

Old 09-04-2008, 04:23 AM

Quote:
Amazing!!Once again Statistics used to support your twisted thinking!!I don't question the stats as much as why those stats exist.You in a nutshell say that some groups are predisposed to criminal behavior because you say.."hey look at the world,it must true."What bout history?Does it ever matter to how things came to be how they are.I could make the argument based on your methods that White people are the most violent,greedy people,backstabbing people on the planet.They have done nothing but steal,rape and pillage throughout their history.No for the record I do not believe that, but to act as if one races actions have not affected another races behavior then you are simply a racist by definition.
Statistics are powerful, and they paint a true picture of the story, something the media tries to hide day after day.

Most violent, greedy, back-stabbing people on the planet? Is there anything to support that such is only a white trait, or that such happens in a greater percentage in the white community as opposed to other communities. I don't believe there is anything to verify such. It's also not evident.

"The have done nothing but steal, rape, and pillage". You know, this argument is said. It's based on anti-white arguments promoted by Marxists. The truth is, slavery existed since the beginning of time, whites ended most of it, and even today, there are some areas of Africa where slavery is still being practiced. African slave masters sold their people into slavery. However, slavery not only existed in the Americas, or even Africa, it has existed on every continent.

By "Rape", I suppose you mean "Rape the resources". The collection of resources helped build and improve civilization. Today, most of these resources sit within the formerly colonized lands. The people of said countries can use them, but they refuse to do so. The colonial era has ended, and all of Africa has been independent for decades. Some countries, for example, Ethiopia, remained independent throughout the colonial era. Is it a prosperous example of civilization. No it isn't. Therefore, you can't say that this so-called "raping" and "pillaging", which built up the infrastructures of said countries, which has only deteriorated since colonialism ended, has held anyone back.

Quote:
That i have no problem with but don't expect there not to be issues in the minority black community due to unfair,unjust treatment of so called fellow Americans.
You may not believe it but you are the reason there will never be anything close to racial harmony in America.In your mind we are not equal.
What unfair, unjust treatment are you referring to? Something that occurred decades or centuries ago? As time goes on, never will we hear the end of the "injustices". Time will never eradicate some people's arguments of "it's not been enough time" to be able to better themselves.

Racial harmony is not possible, nor has it ever been possible. It's a utopian pipedream, so why even try it, when tons of evidence, worldwide, indicate that when it's been tried, people and countries suffer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.