U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Can any U.S. city really compare to Los Angeles, California?
Yes 56 69.14%
No 25 30.86%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 04:39 AM

190 posts, read 830,706 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilpainter View Post
Boring weather? Is that how the least coast spins it? I'd guess they'd have to. The weather is so superior to new york's that you would think God was ignoring you, SuperMario! Funny how Los Angeles is more attractive than new york, even when it's on fire! And if it were just moviemaking that was our claim to fame, guess what? That would be more than enough to trump you, Super, SuperMario. Whenever I hear Milquetoast or Henderson I think "game, set and match!"
Your Weather is boring. We get four seasons. Which is more beautiful watching Thousands of plants change naturally with beautiful landscaping or dry waste land that catches on fire.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:54 AM

4,852 posts, read 8,996,558 times
No, it's too unique.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:31 PM

1,423 posts, read 4,231,801 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityPolice View Post
I know i was saying which is better
I guess it just depends what people are looking for.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Your Weather is boring. We get four seasons. Which is more beautiful watching Thousands of plants change naturally with beautiful landscaping or dry waste land that catches on fire.
If the weather was so boring then why is our weather to dye for. i have a xbox live account i play people from Tx,Fl,Ny,Il etc. I tell them im from so cal and they say " Lucky so cal has the best weather" i tell them " I Guess"

Old 10-15-2008, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by californialove24 View Post
I guess it just depends what people are looking for.
Now that i can agree from the point of view. So but what if we had a poll about what city do people like based on there preferences. Also if a city gets a majority of the votes its proven that the city tends to more people. They cant choose a city that they think is nice looking, they have to choose it based on how it affects there life, needs, wants, and other important factors.

Old 10-15-2008, 05:37 PM

Quote:
If the weather was so boring then why is our weather to dye for. i have a xbox live account i play people from Tx,Fl,Ny,Il etc. I tell them im from so cal and they say " Lucky so cal has the best weather" i tell them " I Guess"
Well they have to experience each for 1 year and see the difference. Its like when you are buying something, yeah its something that you may like but after actually using it seems crappy. Also thats just if they like sunny weather. Hey go to other states with a NY license place and i dont know if it was just me and my cousin who noticed but everybody stares at you in wow you come from NY.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:26 PM

705 posts, read 3,047,702 times
Quote:
Well they have to experience each for 1 year and see the difference. Its like when you are buying something, yeah its something that you may like but after actually using it seems crappy. Also thats just if they like sunny weather. Hey go to other states with a NY license place and i dont know if it was just me and my cousin who noticed but everybody stares at you in wow you come from NY.
ha ha no, everyone stares at your license plate no matter where you're from if you're in different territory. I'm amazed when I see Alaskan lisence plates in L.A. but that does not imply that I envy them.

Old 10-15-2008, 06:41 PM

Its not right to make fun of Cities in L.a county being of fire.Citypolice nobody finds that funny and were not a waste land.were in La La Land.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Its not right to make fun of Cities in L.a county being of fire.Citypolice nobody finds that funny and were not a waste land.were in La La Land.
im not trying to be funny but LA is a city that when ever i turn on the news its either celebrities or earthquake and/or wild fires.

Old 10-15-2008, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurekRZA View Post
ha ha no, everyone stares at your license plate no matter where you're from if you're in different territory. I'm amazed when I see Alaskan lisence plates in L.A. but that does not imply that I envy them.
Not really. Nobody here i know in NY stares at peoples license plate and i see people from all around the country from as far as california.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or