U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Can any U.S. city really compare to Los Angeles, California?
Yes 56 69.14%
No 25 30.86%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 09:25 PM

521 posts, read 1,491,647 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityPolice View Post
Well they have to experience each for 1 year and see the difference. Its like when you are buying something, yeah its something that you may like but after actually using it seems crappy. Also thats just if they like sunny weather. Hey go to other states with a NY license place and i dont know if it was just me and my cousin who noticed but everybody stares at you in wow you come from NY.
LoL. W W . Like, gawd he's from NY ....
Nobody cares who's license plates are from where. I see people's license plates from Alaska, New York, Connecticut, Guam, Mexico, Canada, Im not razzle dazzled by any of them. So quit being so smug and get off your high horse. You're full of it.

For the rest of you.....is it too hard to figure out?...
CityPolice = FutureCop
troll

Last edited by wesside; 10-15-2008 at 09:29 PM.. Reason: deit

Old 10-15-2008, 09:38 PM

2,498 posts, read 10,290,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesside View Post

CityPolice = FutureCop
troll
That is what I have been thinking, but did not want to say anything. FutureCop has not been active for a week or two, and almost instantly CityPolice pops up right when FutureCop becomes quiet. Also, two "Cop/Police" related usernames both from New York

Old 10-15-2008, 10:15 PM

100 posts, read 122,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by citypolice View Post
your weather is boring. We get four seasons. Which is more beautiful watching thousands of plants change naturally with beautiful landscaping or dry waste land that catches on fire.

omg lol

Old 10-15-2008, 10:17 PM

55,667 posts, read 74,628,627 times
chicago

Old 10-15-2008, 11:24 PM

263 posts, read 732,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
chicago
No. We still have the edge on Chicago when it comes to manufacturing. Now, with the 4 seasons bit: Only the jealous wail about their 4 seasons and how beautiful the leaves are WHEN THEY DIE! Nice, but that in no way compares to watching The Rose Bowl game in 79 degree weather, which is mostly the case. The endless summer has made things dry around here but things grow here year round and while you're out east in your teeny livingroom with a sore throat and a head cold watching the wind outside rip through the gray, bare branches, we just may be barbequeing The 4 seasons argument is perrenially old... and you suck.

Old 10-15-2008, 11:49 PM

1,780 posts, read 1,243,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by missionhome View Post
That is what I have been thinking, but did not want to say anything. FutureCop has not been active for a week or two, and almost instantly CityPolice pops up right when FutureCop becomes quiet. Also, two "Cop/Police" related usernames both from New York
I had the same thing in mind, but now I realize that he doesn't talk like FutureCop, at least FutureCop had good grammar and spelled his sentences with caps and punctuation marks.

Old 10-16-2008, 12:50 AM

5,608 posts, read 20,720,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsteelers247 View Post
I had the same thing in mind, but now I realize that he doesn't talk like FutureCop, at least FutureCop had good grammar and spelled his sentences with caps and punctuation marks.
It's definitely him-- he's just intentionally trying (a little too hard) to fake a different writing style. I've seen people do this before here. As long as he behaves himself he can stay.

Old 10-16-2008, 04:44 AM

190 posts, read 830,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesside View Post
LoL. W W . Like, gawd he's from NY ....
Nobody cares who's license plates are from where. I see people's license plates from Alaska, New York, Connecticut, Guam, Mexico, Canada, Im not razzle dazzled by any of them. So quit being so smug and get off your high horse. You're full of it.

CityPolice = FutureCop
troll
Are YOU mentally retarded. Im not future cop. You have some issues. Maybe you need to think harder. Im not full of nothing its 100% true.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:23 AM

465 posts, read 1,273,803 times
It's like saying can anything compare to strawberry shortcake. It's completly a matter of opinion, LA has many positive and negative attributes. This could be argued for the rest of time.

Old 10-16-2008, 10:20 AM

40,056 posts, read 30,532,336 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bail_Khan View Post
It's like saying can anything compare to strawberry shortcake. It's completly a matter of opinion, LA has many positive and negative attributes. This could be argued for the rest of time.
...And it probably will be! On the New York City thread, people from other cities check in and do the exact same thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or