U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
View Poll Results: Can any U.S. city really compare to Los Angeles, California?
Yes 56 69.14%
No 25 30.86%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 10-18-2008, 03:58 PM
 
3,219 posts, read 8,006,351 times
Reputation: 1411

Advertisements

I believe Houston would be the closest to LA

 
Old 10-20-2008, 07:53 PM
 
Location: Irvine,Oc,Ca
1,423 posts, read 4,231,477 times
Reputation: 671
Quote:
Originally Posted by oilpainter View Post
I would rather be riding a landslide downhill in an earthquake during a wildfire than step in dog poo on Park. I would rather get up in the morning and look over the backyard paradise in the glorious cool than try to believe in long, cold shadows and the ever present smell of urine. I would rather sit in my fabulous car listening to whatever I want than try to fend off some smelly bartender, stock trader, Mayor, FutureCop, toothless cougar, sports poseur or bum on a dirty subway car! I would rather sit myself on the beach in Malibu than pick the syringes out of my toes at Jones or Joisey! I would rather watch a movie than pretend the crap on Broadway was worth anywhere near what I paid. I'd gladly spend my day at Disney than scope out the winos on the sandy failure of Coney Island or the overt fakery of Times Square. Now, new york- you failure of a self-sustaining town- where's my money?
^^ Tell them Straight to their Faces oilpainter thats how we do it in the SOUTHLAND Sir.


FutureCop has failed look no post from Fc or CP how amazing.. You Failed.Thats why you make more accounts to post your dum **** and boost polls. Pathetic its people From Ny like FC that dont Defend their city well.He's probably making another account right now.
 
Old 10-20-2008, 07:58 PM
 
Location: Road Warrior
2,015 posts, read 5,006,370 times
Reputation: 798
It has to be New York, I belive one saying goes "In NY hello means F you and in LA F you means hello" close enough.
 
Old 10-20-2008, 07:59 PM
 
Location: Houston Texas
2,898 posts, read 2,878,813 times
Reputation: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by californialove24 View Post
^^ Tell them Straight to their Faces oilpainter thats how we do it in the SOUTHLAND Sir.


FutureCop has failed look no post from Fc or CP how amazing.. You Failed.Thats why you make more accounts to post your dum **** and boost polls. Pathetic its people From Ny like FC that dont Defend their city well.He's probably making another account right now.
On the flip side of that coin, Oilpainter is one of about 7 different accounts used by the same poster. He also went by milquetoast, wesside, machineknownaslosangeles, happand about 3 others i can't remember offhand. So both sides have their "multiple accounters"
 
Old 10-20-2008, 09:58 PM
 
Location: Sun Diego, CA
521 posts, read 1,491,647 times
Reputation: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
On the flip side of that coin, Oilpainter is one of about 7 different accounts used by the same poster. He also went by milquetoast, wesside, machineknownaslosangeles, happand about 3 others i can't remember offhand. So both sides have their "multiple accounters"
There you go again talking the same ol $hit. And you wonder why Im so bitter with people like you...
People like you are better off placed on ignore. Im sure not many people would have a problem with that.

Californialove has some merit claiming that FutureCop=CityPolice. I do believe I was the first one to say that

While I cant vouche for Oilpainter since I dont follow his life like you supposedly do, Im not even going to argue with someone with a tin head such as yourself on how Im not someone else.
 
Old 10-20-2008, 11:13 PM
 
Location: Houston Texas
2,898 posts, read 2,878,813 times
Reputation: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesside View Post
There you go again talking the same ol $hit. And you wonder why Im so bitter with people like you...
People like you are better off placed on ignore. Im sure not many people would have a problem with that.

Californialove has some merit claiming that FutureCop=CityPolice. I do believe I was the first one to say that

While I cant vouche for Oilpainter since I dont follow his life like you supposedly do, Im not even going to argue with someone with a tin head such as yourself on how Im not someone else.
Well it seems that you follow future cop's life pretty good You are one of several that talk exactly the same and flame all other cities. That is why many consider you and several others to be a multiple account poster
 
Old 10-21-2008, 01:17 AM
 
Location: Los Angeles
263 posts, read 732,973 times
Reputation: 106
Now I understand why people keep calling me milquetoast
 
Old 10-21-2008, 04:46 AM
 
Location: NYC
190 posts, read 830,665 times
Reputation: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by californialove24 View Post
^^ Tell them Straight to their Faces oilpainter thats how we do it in the SOUTHLAND Sir.


FutureCop has failed look no post from Fc or CP how amazing.. You Failed.Thats why you make more accounts to post your dum **** and boost polls. Pathetic its people From Ny like FC that dont Defend their city well.He's probably making another account right now.
As i posted before im not futurecop so can you stop with the false accusations.

if you dont believe me have somebody check our ip adresses or something i dont care but im not anybody else.
 
Old 10-21-2008, 08:36 AM
 
Location: Sun Diego, CA
521 posts, read 1,491,647 times
Reputation: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetclimber View Post
Well it seems that you follow future cop's life pretty good You are one of several that talk exactly the same and flame all other cities. That is why many consider you and several others to be a multiple account poster
No... I just happen to blame him for everything. Makes it easy when he is the biggest troll Ive ever had to deal with. You being the second biggest.
Honestly dude...you have got some chip on your shoulder. Must come from being a teachers assistant or something. You make these claims that "many people consider me..." a troll or a flamer of other cities. Every time I call you out you step down. Its comments like those that has completely discredited you.
 
Old 10-21-2008, 10:47 AM
 
Location: Houston Texas
2,898 posts, read 2,878,813 times
Reputation: 877
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesside View Post
No... I just happen to blame him for everything. Makes it easy when he is the biggest troll Ive ever had to deal with. You being the second biggest.
Honestly dude...you have got some chip on your shoulder. Must come from being a teachers assistant or something. You make these claims that "many people consider me..." a troll or a flamer of other cities. Every time I call you out you step down. Its comments like those that has completely discredited you.
Easside, are you still crying? You are the one with a chip on your shoulder and an ax to grind My advise to you, sir is to take a good look in the mirror because all the hypocracy you speak, all the anger you spew and all the ignorance you possess are not good for the soul I wish you all the luck in adressing these things
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top