U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Can any U.S. city really compare to Los Angeles, California?
Yes 56 69.14%
No 25 30.86%
Voters: 81. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2008, 11:29 PM

5,031 posts, read 11,321,893 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesside View Post
God...I can imagine the bull**** he is ranting on now. Its called the ignore button everyone! You may add people to your ignore list through your own pro.
Up to now, I have just realized that sweetclimber is a different level of flamer that FutureCop (CityPolice) was. FutureCop has it written all over his posts. Sweetclimber is more of a subtle flamer.
Either ways, this forum becomes A TON better without having to see what idiocy they spiel
What I fail to understand is why posters like sweetclimber spend most of her/his time on California threads. I don't think anybody from California intentionally rags on Texas & only get into arguments when people like sweetclimber write outrageous false statements about Los Angeles or San Diego, etc.

Seems like some people need to get a life away from this forum once in a while. Right sweetclimber?

Old 10-22-2008, 12:03 AM

1,423 posts, read 4,235,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesside View Post
God...I can imagine the bull**** he is ranting on now. Its called the ignore button everyone! You may add people to your ignore list through your own pro.
Up to now, I have just realized that sweetclimber is a different level of flamer that FutureCop (CityPolice) was. FutureCop has it written all over his posts. Sweetclimber is more of a subtle flamer.
Either ways, this forum becomes A TON better without having to see what idiocy they spiel
Yes Sir, Let me hit that Ignore Button.I Turned it on now.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:07 AM

1,423 posts, read 4,235,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
What I fail to understand is why posters like sweetclimber spend most of her/his time on California threads. I don't think anybody from California intentionally rags on Texas & only get into arguments when people like sweetclimber write outrageous false statements about Los Angeles or San Diego, etc.

Seems like some people need to get a life away from this forum once in a while. Right sweetclimber?
I Agree with you its like he spends his entire life on these forums trolling California forums and bash and talk his ****.I Don't see people from Cali forums going into texas or other state forums and start bashing on their states. I Guess this makes us a Friendly State.

Old 10-22-2008, 12:30 AM

2,898 posts, read 2,885,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post

All of us only rag on California when someone angry like yourself starts bashing whole regions of the country. We only clear up all the discrepancies and ignorance that you and your 6 other reincarnations of the same person spew. Fortunately most Californians are not filed with hate, anger and general ignorance of the rest of the country.

Old 10-22-2008, 07:36 AM

7,242 posts, read 8,252,194 times
thread closed for mod review
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or