U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 05:03 PM

6,967 posts, read 18,209,971 times

Advertisements

^^ i hate aboriginal tanssexuals.

Old 11-21-2008, 07:04 PM

271 posts, read 531,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I think the majority will be people that are biracial. I look forward to that day.
Thats disgusting, when they day comes, ill pack as many weapons as i can and go on my little end of the world spree and then end my life. I would rather die than see my country turn into a mud pit.

Old 11-21-2008, 07:28 PM

5,522 posts, read 12,287,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingOfSouthDakota View Post
Thats disgusting, when they day comes, ill pack as many weapons as i can and go on my little end of the world spree and then end my life. I would rather die than see my country turn into a mud pit.
Gee, you truly aspire to greatness.

Old 11-21-2008, 07:43 PM

5,522 posts, read 12,287,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jprince11 View Post
I'm liberal and open minded but I must say I am surprised by some of the comments here, any country in the world seems like it would resist having the current ethnic popularion usurped by another, yet everyone I see seems to have no problem with it happening here

is this just an american thing, cause we are composed of immigrations because I can't imagine China, or India, or somalia tolerating something like this?

I know ideally american culture would be just the same with a flood of foreign populations but that's just not the case, these groups will be open to america's predominently white culture, but they still have lineages and their own histories to respect

all races deserve to keep their identity, there will be always be distinctions based on genetics, culture, values, history etc, and they can not be ignored

I'm not really stating how people should feel on the issue, I'm just somewhat surprised on the little amount of resistance, wouldn't people in latin america be upset if they became part of anglo america?
I'll have to reread the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution again. I must have missed the part where it stated the USA was founded only for white people. Guess we should kick out all the people of Irish, Italian, and Jewish origin as well. In fact, let's just kick out everyone who can't trace their 100% of their heritage to the British isles.

Old 11-21-2008, 07:55 PM

692 posts, read 2,420,345 times
Quote:
Thats disgusting, when they day comes, ill pack as many weapons as i can and go on my little end of the world spree and then end my life. I would rather die than see my country turn into a mud pit
Bitter Much ?

Moderator cut: comment

Last edited by Keeper; 11-24-2008 at 10:04 AM.. Reason: don't get personal..

Old 11-21-2008, 08:01 PM

8,233 posts, read 11,272,809 times
It seems if you remove racism from the landscape, would it really matter? Maybe there is an incentive to attend to intolerance.

Old 11-21-2008, 08:59 PM

3,507 posts, read 7,314,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cle440 View Post
Whats wrong with the country being less than 50% white?

Right now, the country is about 76% white, so its going to be a long time before its less than 50% anyways. I heard it would be at 2050.
The country is not 76% white, its more like 65%. Technically, there are more biracial/multiracial people than what the US census claims, which is 2-3%. Some blacks are actually biracial, but back in the day, alot of them were force to choice only one race. And if you want to count hispanics, most of them are basically biracial/multiracial with Native American, European, and some with African mix in.

Last edited by Chicagoland60426; 11-21-2008 at 09:18 PM..

Old 11-21-2008, 10:35 PM

196 posts, read 568,245 times
Lol at the many ignorant comments in here.

Old 11-21-2008, 11:51 PM

30 posts, read 90,662 times
Let me preface this comment by saying that I am a white Republican-- definitely not a politically-correct liberal. I think America is the greatest country this world has ever known, and its only hope for freedom, justice, and continued human advancement.

That said... when will people learn that what made America great was not the paleness of its first (I mean, second) inhabitants. It was their traditions. Rule of law, free-market economics, the protections of the Bill of Rights, (dare I say) Judeo-Christian values (their earthly application that can be adopted by all, regardless of religion).

Being white does NOT equal success/wealth/democracy, despite what the accidental geography of the world might currently suggest. Look at most of Eastern Europe or the Balkans. The social/economic/religious philosophies that made America great have their origins in Europe, thus more "white" people practice them, but they are very easily transferable! Any of you who believe there are genetic differences between the races that make any more or less able to accept democracy, enterprise, or a peaceful/crime-free existence have never in your life studied the relevant biology and know NOTHING of genetics!!! Actual scientists, with no preconceived biases, laugh at your ignorance.

So, as long as America continues do to what it always has done- assimilate everyone under her values- the "white" America that you so treasure will not disappear. It will just have gotten a tan. It is only through racism and non-acceptance that these people will not be assimilated, which will be the true doom of the country. And do not forget, racism and xenophobia are the COMPLETE ANTITHESIS of both Christianity and liberal-democracy (the two institutions that many would argue made this nation great).

Additionally, as a God-fearing Republican, (modern) Europe is just about the last place I want America to emulate. North America is a land of Europeans, Africans, Asians, and Native Americans- "always" has been. Maybe if we all start breeding we can create our own "North American" race, no longer be associated with the race that gave us Fascism, Communism, and European house music, and put the nail in racism's coffin once and for all.

Old 11-22-2008, 12:09 AM

196 posts, read 568,245 times
+1 rep. *applause*
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.