U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2008, 05:00 PM

23 posts, read 73,034 times

Advertisements

I would like to see East Asia become more diverse. It's so horribly homogeneous.

They should start by importing millions of Indonesians and Philippinos to make up for their own low birth rates. Then, add a good dose of blacks directly from Africa. Oh, and some white people too while you're at it.

Don't thank me for giving you this wonderful idea. It was my pleasure to think of it for you.

Old 11-23-2008, 06:14 PM

271 posts, read 532,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicagoland60426 View Post
Well that day is coming and if u have a problem with biracial/multiracial people, then you should move to another country or end your lif like you said. I guess living in South Dakota, your not use to diversity.

I made this account when i was actually going to move to S.D, i am not now i am stuck in hell aka georgia. I see Enough DIEversity to make anyone sick. I love diversity actually i love blondes,brunettes,redheads. Thats all the diversity i need. Its "people" like you who make this world terrible. If god if you so do believe in him or whoever you beleive in wanted everyone to be a color of **** he would have made them that color, he made different races for a reason.

Old 11-23-2008, 06:53 PM

30 posts, read 90,702 times
DreamingofSouthDakota, you are a sad, sad human being.

Old 11-23-2008, 07:26 PM

3,509 posts, read 7,318,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamingOfSouthDakota View Post
I made this account when i was actually going to move to S.D, i am not now i am stuck in hell aka georgia. I see Enough DIEversity to make anyone sick. I love diversity actually i love blondes,brunettes,redheads. Thats all the diversity i need. Its "people" like you who make this world terrible. If god if you so do believe in him or whoever you beleive in wanted everyone to be a color of **** he would have made them that color, he made different races for a reason.
Blondes, brunettes, redheads are not what most people consider divesity. I'm talking about ethnic and racial diversity. Why do you say Georgia is hell? It people like you that need to be deported to the moon.

Old 11-23-2008, 07:36 PM

1,928 posts, read 4,633,519 times
Quote:
Blondes, brunettes, redheads are not what most people consider divesity. I'm talking about ethnic and racial diversity. Why do you say Georgia is hell? It people like you that need to be deported to the moon.
Apparently diversity isn't all encompassing. It changes to suit the situation or the motives/political leanings of whoever defines it. Why would blondes, brunettes and redheads not qualify? That is diversity isn't it?

Old 11-23-2008, 08:45 PM

692 posts, read 2,421,088 times
Quote:
I made this account when i was actually going to move to S.D, i am not now i am stuck in hell aka georgia. I see Enough DIEversity to make anyone sick. I love diversity actually i love blondes,brunettes,redheads. Thats all the diversity i need.
Give diversity a chance, actually breeding outside of your own family may be a good thing.

Old 11-24-2008, 01:04 AM

668 posts, read 2,086,506 times
All I know is I got more important **** to worry about right now.

Old 11-24-2008, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by silviodante2 View Post
DreamingofSouthDakota, you are a sad, sad human being.

Aww thanks for the compassion numbnuts, actually i love my life. thanks though.

Old 11-24-2008, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Well what most people consider diverse i do not, they are diverse they are different are they not? Yes i hate Georgia, it has the 2nd worst job problems in the country, it does not snow enough, and we are being over run by illegals. Sure ill go to the moon if we can settle it and make it livable.

Old 11-24-2008, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danco View Post
Give diversity a chance, actually breeding outside of your own family may be a good thing.

Oh lord. There are more of you idiots out there? i think there is like a group of people on here who think anyone who disagrees with them they are inbred, such ignorance is dangerous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > General U.S.